rFactor - amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I got rFactor (6 months ago now), I've pretty much uninstalled all of my old driving games - IMO, nothing comes close to the realism you get with rFactor.

I guess the only real tips are, when you start increasing the horsepower, be smooth with everything - steering, accelerator, brake - and the most important practice, practice, practice.

I personally drive with no aids, but I know a lot of people don't want that level of intensity, which is understandable. This is the great thing with rFactor, because it can appeal to everyone of all levels, and of all styles.

Most importantly, though, enjoy! :D

cheers, I do enjoy :) I mantra is smooth too, I have been playing 1979 F1 cars, no aids :) its amazing. I havent played online yet, thats the next step

Yeah I really like the '79 cars too, plus the tracks are great fun to drive.. I like taking the '79 Ferrari out on LeMans - that is great fun..

My current addiction is the Historix cars, the GPL mod essentially.. You need the original GPL as the cars have basically been ported, but it's great fun if you own it. Highly recommended. :)

Sorry - I meant GTL - GT Legends. Not Grand Prix Legends... :tape:

The Lemans I like the best is the 1979 version - must have been a good year, eh?

The number of circuits available amazes me even today.. Think of a circuit, and it will probably be there to download. Community dedication is a great thing! :)

I would love to but to be honest, rFactor is sorting the men from the boys sort of stuff. I am afraid I can win in Race07 etc, rFactor and my new G25, now thats a different story. I dont want to come on and be a jam car!

I will check them out though..

• Andrew Evans

mate, seriously, it's not about winning... the club is all about taking part & having fun in a clean driven, wrecker-free environment... we cater for all skill levels... so once yer a trialist, look us up... :thumb:

I can't wait to race! And I really like the idea of a racing club.

And yeah, it's good to know it's about the fun of racing, not so much the winning.. Which is a good job really :)

It's a cliche but it's so cool when you get a lot of like minded racers together that want to race hard and fair..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 340 28.3%