rFactor 2 with "B1 Technicolor" Colors?

My fellow Simracers ;-)
Iam absolut amazed about the Automobilsta SweetFX Setting "B1 Technicolor".
Is here anybody who knows how to get exact that Colors to rFactor 2?

Cheers

Automobilista Video Setup.jpg

B1 Technicolor.jpg

Last edited:
You have really a nice system. But the stutter must have a reason. Too make it simple. If you choose the easy way, drive without the MOD. That seems to work for you. Otherwise, in my opinion, you have to search the error. We have no way to edit the reshade files itself only the ini-File that says which Filters to use.

A thing you can try is to install an older Reshade Version (Maybe Version 3), after you deinstalled my Easy-Install Files with the newestest Version 4. Let the B1Technicolor.ini in the folder and use it for the new installation. But.... its only a try not a guarantee.

I never use VSync, the pause was not like a VSync symptom. It was a like a pause in the running of the program it self. I am happy with the appearance RF2 anyway. To me RF2 looks very natural 90% of the time. I am a landscape photographer so I know what looks right. Your program certainly improved the appearance of some tracks. I do not like over blown colours or contrast, I am not saying your program did this. So I think I will use RF2 in standard form for now. Again thanks for your help.

The graficcards uses at standard "YCbCr 4:4:4 Pixelformat". For those of you who connect the Monitor to the PC with a HDMI-Cable set the Pixelformat in your Graficcardsettings to "RGB 4:4:4 Pixel Format PC Standard (Full RGB)" and you will get a hudge Improvement in most Games. In this mod the "Blackzones" at the cars backside disapears and you get a super image.

Reiter - Anzeige.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 361 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years