rFactor 2 Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had a nice view of it befor it got removed and it looks pretty awsome for the early stage it is, but its not a totaly new engien
its developed ontop of the Gmoto2 so not realy breathtaking steps made there best part was as it crashed even it was in window
mode ;)

anyway a lot of improofements and i looking forward to add it to my shelf :). ISI sayed they hope still for a 2010 release but cant promise

Untitled..png
Some people seem to have forgotten where their supporters came from when they just started broadcasting. This is the thanks virtualR gets for plugging 61 shows of SRT

This whole hype has nothing to do with rFactor 2 anymore :confused:

It would be nice if ISI made their own video release and share if via Youtube or Vimeo.

View attachment 23607
Some people seem to have forgotten where their supporters came from when they just started broadcasting. This is the thanks virtualR gets for plugging 61 shows of SRT

This whole hype has nothing to do with rFactor 2 anymore :confused:

It would be nice if ISI made their own video release and share if via Youtube or Vimeo.

Hahaha, FAIL with a capital L.

AND RSC is not RSC, its Simraceway. The site is not since 2000, its since 2010.
I don't even bother watching Inside Commercial Racing.tv anymore only because of this type of things they are trying to do.

As Bram said, they forgot their first time supporters and are only interested in money. FAIL!

Good to see ISI themself use Nvidia. :biggrin:
Overall good to see finally some footage. Can't wait.
Nice to see you can pick your own hud. And the weather is a great Feature hope we still get night racing also.
And Sepang is a big plus.

I stopped watching SRT after their NFS Shift review and then driving it for myself (although that is purely a personal opinion).

Having said that I've seen some comments from Darin in particular at both RD and Virtualr that have made me respect them even less (Especially the dig at Bram last week). They have possibly got a little too big for their boots!!:frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 337 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 172 7.9%