rFactor 2 update (build 68+69) released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol ;) It was already posted in the general section. Just need a torrent user to download it.

Anyhow, thats not what I came to say.
There are problems with the update. It's not possible to join servers anymore. Offline goes ok, but online is not ok.
Already mentioned it on ISI forum.

Edit
The content also contains a new track.

Ok, in short, the custom created content does NOT work anymore online. I have to redo it all!! A lot of work, for which I do not have the time tonight to be honest. I will see what i can do for u guys to set up a new vmod and server again....

There is no new open wheeler released, so this is a totally useless comment David.... The new released content, the GT's are great, so I really do not understand why you posted this.

I expect another update real soon, so keep an eye out for updated ;)

When downloading the update, please uninstall or remove the plugins you have installed first. If you do NOT do so, the game might freeze on you after installing the update. When you remove the plugins, all is fine again. ISI is looking into this.

i have a problem with the new update it closes down the pc after racing for about 10 minutes on windows 7 64 bit , anyone else had this problem , woops to fast to post did not look above ,i have plugins= every where , will give that a go thanks marco and jam ie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back