rFactor 2 | Spa-Francorchamps Confirmed

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Studio 397 have confirmed they are set to release the mighty Spa-Francorchamps circuit for rFactor 2 later this month.

Having taken to social media earlier today, Studio 397 have finally confirmed the mystery track heading the way of rFactor 2 later this month will be Spa-Francorchamps - adding yet another high profile laserscanned circuit to the simulation.

At present, the studio have just revealed initial screenshots of the circuit in game, however an exact release date has yet to be revealed, aside from the fact it should be released within the month of November.

Stay tuned to RaceDepartment.com for more news and information about this exciting new track release as and when it becomes available.

rFactor 2 is available now, exclusively on PC.

Check out the rF2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment for a great place to hang out with your fellow fans of the title, discuss the latest news and get advice on how to make the most from your simulation. Join in and start a new thread today!

rF2 Spa 3.jpg

Studio 397 have confirmed they are set to release the mighty Spa-Francorchamps circuit for rFactor 2 later this month.

Having taken to social media earlier today, Studio 397 have finally confirmed the mystery track heading the way of rFactor 2 later this month will be Spa-Francorchamps - adding yet another high profile laserscanned circuit to the simulation.

At present, the studio have just revealed initial screenshots of the circuit in game, however an exact release date has yet to be revealed, aside from the fact it should be released within the month of November.

Stay tuned to RaceDepartment.com for more news and information about this exciting new track release as and when it becomes available.

rFactor 2 is available now, exclusively on PC.

Check out the rF2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment for a great place to hang out with your fellow fans of the title, discuss the latest news and get advice on how to make the most from your simulation. Join in and start a new thread today!

View attachment 417991
Fingers crossed for loading times being shorter than it takes to load the track and do the whole outlap in all other serious sims well outlap and flying lap in ACC

Money for fireworks? Simple.. Same reason people turn money into alcohol to kill liver and brain cells to eventually piss against a wall. Temporary entertainment... Just like everything else in life.

I don't understand why people feel the need to convert everything into a video.. even screenshots. Many mysteries of life I guess.

I love the site and have been a premium member for long time, and I enjoy its videos and all, but it seems a lot of these videos are a bit pointless. They literally just say what the article says and show nothing else, there has been quite a few like this of late. This one is basically a one liner "Spa is coming, there are screen shots but they are not shown in this video". Is it a YouTube algorithm thing?

Sorry, not trying to be rude, and I am grumpy with a toothache.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 191 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%