rFactor 2: Silverstone Circuit v1.35 Released

rfactor2_fr35_2014_01.jpg

Image Space Incorporated has released an update to Silverstone Circuit for rFactor 2. The ex-WWII airbase and home to the Formula 1 British Grand Prix has evolved into one of the worlds greatest circuits, featuring a variety of high and low speed corners. Silverstone is a staple for any sim, so of course, its a welcome addition to rFactor 2.

"It's hard for many to imagine the history of motor racing without Silverstone, it is so deeply entwined with the great drivers who have both raced and won there. Great names like Alonso, Schumacher, Prost, Senna, Brabham and Ascari join British race winners like Moss, Clark, Stewart, Mansell, Hill and Hamilton." - ISI

Be sure to get this update and give it a go, Silverstone may very well become one of your favourite tracks.

Last edited:
Silverstone isn't new to rFactor 2 though. This is just an update to the track. :)

"This update includes a number of small fixes and tweaks, a very important fix for the GT AIW (AI driving lines), and the addition, finally, of a working National configuration. Grab the update from ourtracks page, or (directly) here. Please uninstall previous version(s)."

Has anyone else come across a but with the start procedure in the National layout? Single player I noticed that you don't hear the beeps and TrackMap doesn't show all the green lights either. Also on my dedicated server when a race starts on the National layout the rFactor2 Dedicated.exe crashes. I have no problems with the GT or International layouts.

Many thanks. :D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 192 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing