rFactor 2 release date

Please be soon RF2! I think we've suffered enough now...

I bought F1 2010 about a month ago, played it once and binned it - just didnt work for me.

RF is still in the blood, so just waiting now, please let us know if there is any new news on release date :redface:

RF2?? I've only just ordered my first copy of rfactor! But then I am new to PC sim racing. By the time I've got myself up to speed, kitted it out with the many mods which appeal to me then RF2 will come out (probably meaning ill need to up grade my newly built PC).

Never mind, its all for the cause!

I love rFactor (the open platform and endless mods) and I hate the idea of subscription sims but if Rf2 doesn't come out soon I may just have to join iRacing as I feel it's continual improvement and product development (laser scanned tracks, excellent tire model, great physics, nice graphics) is already years ahead of anything rF2 can produce. I guess what i'm saying is that it's cool to slowly create a great product but atleast give us some peeks at how it will stand up to IRacing(the apparent standard of online sim racing). None of the static pics or even the track video make a great case in my opinion. We need to see cars on a track...driving.

I think that WSGT (world super GT) mod is ready and waiting for Rf2. It was done specifically for rF2. I agree though that it will take a while for it to build up to 10-20 nice mods. Have they mentioned which version of the dirextX software rF2 will employ?

hm which cars are original in the game?

with the FIA GT Nissan GT-R you have probably enough time to wait because this car is great.

I hate F1 etc. the Supersportcars are much cooler with oversteering etc...are there more cars from FIA gt in the original game?

rFactor 2 not being released in 2010

ISI's Tim Weatley said rF2 will not come in 2010, but that the team is working hard on their future game.

Not a big surprise if you are a regular follower of the news though. 2011 it is :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back