rFactor 2 on curved Samsung 49" monitor

I"m running RF2 on the Samsung 49" CRG9 monitor. I setup the monitor in RF2 as a triple screen, to account for the curvature, using an angle of 13 degrees.

It works great except I get a single thin vertical line which is approximately 2/3rd from the left edge of the monitor (i.e. 1/3rd from the right). Interestingly, there is no such vertical line 1/3rd from the left so it is not a symmettrical effect. The line starts out completely black, which is not that noticeable, but after a few minutes of racing it takes on seemingly random colors up and down the line and ruins the immersion.

Has anyone else encountered this issue or know of a workaround? I've tried changing the numbers in the triple screen setup using negative numbers, which works in iracing, but no combination seems to get ride of the vertical line.

Thanks!

This is a big RIP for me. I absolutely CANNOT set a custom resolution with my 6950XT. AMD software refuses to allow a 5118x1440 res (keeps setting it to 5120x1440) and the custom resolution tool is just as useless. No way I can use the corrected settings without the line, which means I just stay on default.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back