Rfactor 2 NOOB...

Just purchased RF2 , Cant figure for the life of me how to setup triple screen setup not so much graphic settings . I'm having issues with FOV . Testing with the Corvette that comes with game and the rear view mirror always looks like its angled up and the side mirrors look huge , I'm using 3x47"HDTV resolution 5872x1076.
Please help.

I recommend to assign FOV + and FOV - key's and seat adjustments key's. I've got those key's assign on my wheel. So i can quickly adjust my FOV, seat position and mirrors while driving.

Mirror quality and angles depends on the car and what the modder did with it. All ISI cars uses the same angles. So if you have found a good setting with the ISI vette, all ISI cars are OK. With 3rd party content, you need to adjust you mirrors sometimes.

But to be honest: Mirror quality in rF2 isn't the best. But i can guaranty you: You'll see more in the ingame mirrors then in a real life race car while you are shaken around. :D

With the seat adjustment key's you can adjust your mirror's too.
Full mirror tutorial: click here

- Bezel correction:
  • You need to do that while setting up your Nvidia surround or ATI eyefinity.
  • Only AC and Iracing have ingame triple screen adjustments.

- Screen angle:
  • if you have your screens in line: multiview off.
  • If you have your side monitors angled and perfectly facing at you: turn multiview on.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 428 16.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 286 11.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 280 10.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 193 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 327 12.8%