rFactor 2 | New Build Update And First Competition System Blog Posting

Durge Driven

2000RPM
Jun 17, 2017
. So perhaps your exaggerating just a bit there ;)
That's all they do but over and over

I bet 1/2 of them used to defend pCars

All they do is make it more likely less and less will be done for people that love it
People like them drive others away instead of letting them make up their own minds

They won't be happy till S397 can't sell a copy and have to close

Then they will go on about that for years

Reactions: henri4

henri4

10RPM
Mar 29, 2019
[sorry, a little off-topic]
Just curious - why does an RF2 article solicit so many visits from people that obviously only want to promote their preference about AC/ACC/AMS2 and their 'knowledge' about why RF2 sucks in every possible way?

When i visit an ACC/AMS2 article/comments I don't see any RF2-fans doing similar toxic things. (Maybe RF2-fans are not haters).

Just in case S397 likes positive feedback - I like the improvements and new content; looking forward to more.
(thankful for the solutions that other enthusiasts offer up when i ran into small setbacks and asked in the discord channel - problems solved)

Last edited:

Denis Betty

The older I get, the better I was.
Staff
Premium
Jun 18, 2013
[sorry, a little off-topic]
Just curious - why does an RF2 article solicit so many visits from people that obviously only want to promote their preference about AC/ACC/AMS2 and their 'knowledge' about why RF2 sucks in every possible way?

When i visit an ACC/AMS2 article/comments I don't see any RF2-fans doing similar toxic things. (Maybe RF2-fans are not haters).

Just in case S397 likes positive feedback - I like the improvements and new content; looking forward to more.
(thankful for the solutions that other enthusiasts offer up when i ran into small setbacks and asked in the discord channel - problems solved)
:thumbsup: No sim is perfect and rF2 is certainly no exception. However, I do like the old adage that if you don't have anything nice to say.... give careful consideration to what you do have to say. OK I cleaned that up considerably. I'm really showing my age now. :redface:

I think you do get haters in other sim forums on RD. I see a lot of pointless hammering of AMS2 (which I don't play much but I still have high hopes). I couldn't tell you about ACC or RaceRoom though, because I don't play them at all - so guess what? I don't even read the forums, let alone post :poop: about how much more I like rF2 all over said forums.

Case_

6000RPM
Premium
Jun 30, 2011
It really is not an rF2 specific thing. It's just people (sadly) being people, regardless of topic.