rFactor 2 Mod Requests

Is there anyone here who has the ability and interest to recreate this track? (well it’s actually two tracks/layouts). The track is Supercharged Entertainment in Wrentham, Massachusetts. I can provide some compensation. Thanks!
59D33CDD-7EAB-48CA-89FA-798637657389.jpeg
859CF5A6-D1E4-4E37-9931-F799B04ECD6A.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: CC
hello,
is it possible to have modder working on f1 1983 year with just a car, because it s lot of work i think
with configuration qualif and race for the motor
Regards

Attachments

• 4Hz5-IKHU3BVaH91YXsaq6A_dnFf_0_JQYjrq5IZZiI.jpg
    4Hz5-IKHU3BVaH91YXsaq6A_dnFf_0_JQYjrq5IZZiI.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 109
Could someone make the livery of Madpanda Motorsports for Mercedes AMG GT3? Thank you in advance if someone could help me.

timthumb.jpg

Are there any good artists who would be interested in making some liveries for me? Just liveries from old f1 cars edited on formula isi... dm me and we can figure something out maybe :inlove:

Hi All - I am currently recruiting for physics engineers to help us with some new kart models we have been commissioned to build in rf2. This is a paid project on a freelance basis. If you know anyone the may be interested please ask them to either message me directly or email me on tony@kart-sim.com Thanks

I struggle to find enough fast, flowing historic tracks of good quality. I'm talking tracks to run 60's GT cars and the like for club racing t RD. Tracks need to be legal, suitable for all skill levels and not have walls, immoveable hay bales, etc close to the track where they are likely to end somebody's race with a small off track excursion.

Specifically, I would really love legal versions of Kyalami and Speilberg, done to a good standard. OK, if I pinch myself I'll wake up, but I wanted to put my thoughts out there. :)

I struggle to find enough fast, flowing historic tracks of good quality. I'm talking tracks to run 60's GT cars and the like for club racing t RD. Tracks need to be legal, suitable for all skill levels and not have walls, immoveable hay bales, etc close to the track where they are likely to end somebody's race with a small off track excursion.

Specifically, I would really love legal versions of Kyalami and Speilberg, done to a good standard. OK, if I pinch myself I'll wake up, but I wanted to put my thoughts out there. :)
AMS2 has both those tracks and more perfect historical tracks and many cars to go with them ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 91 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 65 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 100 14.0%