rFactor 2 Mod Requests

Not sure if a mod request but would love to see NASCAR 2018 skins for the new Stockcars and some new decent looking base templates (Toyota, Chevy,Ford) i dont think its possible to get a accurate looking Toyota front end either as the headlights in the Titan template cant be moved or reshaped from what i saw with the PSD unfortunately

A way to increase damage (increasing the damage multipier) ... Is there any way of doing this? I saw something about player.json files but don't know much about that stuff

Early request for Ferrari GT3 488 Evo 2020

Weathertech Ferrari:
images.jpeg

Octane 126 Ferrari:
__custom_showroom_1594686275.jpg

I would like to play a track mod of Vasco Sameiro Circuit on Braga, Portugal. There are a rFactor 1 version of the track. Maybe someone could convert it to rF2:

Here is a video of the rFactor 1 version:

Last edited:
Hi Guys,
Is it possible to create the WRC new generation, R5 and wrc old generation cars and maybe some rally or rally cross stages please?
Thank you very much in advance.
Take care

Hi Guys,
Is it possible to create the WRC new generation, R5 and wrc old generation cars and maybe some rally or rally cross stages please?
Thank you very much in advance.
Take care

Hi, I have a rF1 track that I would like to port to rF2, I followed the instructions I found and have it loading in dev mode, however I am unable to drive, the AI are able too. I would like to find someone interested in making a few $$$ to get this to a point I can install the track and play in single player mode, I will take it from there in enhancing it. If anyone is interested please let me know.

The track is called Area 27, it is located in Oliver BC, Canada, its my local track and would love to get it working so we are able to practice and hold off season online racing events.
Thanks in advance!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years