Last edited:
2019 DTM cars
Aston Martin Vantage DTM 2019
Aston-Martin-3.jpg

Audi RS5 DTM 2019
mike-rockenfeller-audi-rs5-dtm.jpg

BMW M4 DTM 2019
bmw-m4-turbo-dtm-gross.jpg

Audi and BMW can be made on the URD T5 Aura and Bayro models, but the AM should be scratch-made since S397 used the GT3 model...
But preferably make scratch cars for free. Certainly these cars have its blueprints.
EDIT: Aston Martin had its GT3 model pic.

Last edited:
Hate asking for stuff but this game needs a bit more fun content, if someone made one of these i would def donate and be very gratefull and others might as well if they find it fun, dont know for a six pack or whatever
1. Eboladrome, probably based on Grand Tour game with good Ai for slower categories, mainly open wheelers
2. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8c/Yugo_Koral_65_GVX_1.3_1990.jpg?1570670129099
Yes Yugo lol, Yugo Koral 65. So this is just for fun and taste of home, Im look obviously looking for a racing version, leave design to the modder, looking for two versions to spice things up a little (mainly single player) one thats a bit faster on the straights while the other is faster in the corners. Included 3 setups, guess short track, balanced and fast tracks. Physics dont have to be realistic and car can be faster than it would be in real life (rf2 Megane speed or something for reference), make handling smooth but fun and responsive, plenty of grip but not too much, kind of to appeal both wheel and pad (suprised how well this game plays on a pad with assists off, made my mate buy the game), dry tire, only one compound, soft.
If possible inlclude paint,net template for a noob like me as to what part to paint and what not haha, for virtual rides and offline championships

I would like to see a mod where points are calculated in a championship. I have to record points on a Exell spreadsheet manualy. I know most racers go online and race other humans. But i still race AI, i have always been like that way.

I said this to R07 before they stooped supporting the game. Garages look haunted and empty. I want to see mechanics in the garage. and work on the chassis if i pit. I was told that the render would slow car's frame rate down and it was not important.
Even my Geof Cramond game had the mechanics work on the car. This was late 90's on a Amiga 500 PC

I tried to run it but for some reason i cant get it to work.

Run the file called r2la.bat, a command window will open. Ignore that and let it do it's thing, minimise it if you want. Open your go to browser (I use Chrome) and type in the search bar http://127.0.0.1:8000/ which should go to the apps homepage once everything has started in the command line window. Then, you should be there.

What OS are you using?
What browser?

If you have a request for a certain car, track, skin or other file for rFactor 2 please use this thread to make the request. Do not start new threads for requests.

Note that creating mods for simulation games is a time consuming effort and that those that are willing to spend all their free time to make you the mod of your or their dream need to be treated with respect at all times.
I really need the 1978 F1 cars but especialy the Brabham Alfa Romeo bt46b (the FAN CAR), I only know that there is one mod but it is for rFactor 1 not for rFactor 2

Hello.

Can I have a skin for the BMW M2 CS for my racing team (Sim Racing Egypt)?
I'd like to see the Egyptian flag spirit reflected with the skin as well as the team name and my be the three letters SRT.
BTW I have the template with the mandatory logos for the league I'll use it with, shall I pass it to you?

Thanks in advance.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing