rFactor 2 Mod Requests

I'd like to see 90s DTM in rF2. I am fine if it starts as port of GTR2 DTM Classic mod (I've permission), as long as physics are decent.
I like to see it being split into two parts; the post-Group A era 1990-1992 and the Class 1 era (1993-1996) and not like in the AC version otherwise we'll end up with people picking the Alfa 155 in one-dimensional online races like in SRS servers

I like to see it being split into two parts; the post-Group A era 1990-1992 and the Class 1 era (1993-1996) and not like in the AC version otherwise we'll end up with people picking the Alfa 155 in one-dimensional online races like in SRS servers
DTM Classic mod is, IIRC 91-92 seasons.
Meanwhile, the closest thing we have in rF2 is Touring Car Revival, which has great physics but last time I tried needed visual work. That mod is a bit difficult to follow as it is not on Steam.

Hi all!

I'm fairly new at simracing. I was wondering if someone knows if there is a Ferrari 250 GTO car available for Rfactor2 ? I love Historic Racing and can't find the 250 GTO car for rF2 and if I do find it, I don't know how to add it. Hope somebody can help me out ! Thanks guys !
Ed
PS Is HistoricX available for rF2?
Have a great day all!

Hi All - We are looking for experienced track developers to join our team on a freelance basis! We have won a big contract to build the most prestigious European Kart tracks as part of our European release and need mor dev to help us with the project. We offer competitive rates and a flexible working environment. Please message me if you or anyone you know may be interested in the project!

I don't know what exactly happened in 1987, as people have completely forgotten about a F1 1987 mod, even in rF1 !

So that's one I'd like to see !
Agree 100% 86-87 are the top of F1 evolution, the last year of the turbo golden age, with great and powerful cars. Fortunately, Chiefwiggum and Postipate are doing a wonderful '86 mod, but 87 is still missing...even in rfactor 1 ! too bad, same thing for the 1981 season...

Does some talented livery artist have skins for the McLaren MP4/13 in the works? Benetton, Steward, Minardi and Tyrell from 1998 season are pretty close judged from the side profile. Steward or Benetton would be ace. :D

f1a65b7f59a6b6e2e8226034b159ac5e.jpg

Good evening
I am looking for people to help me in the circuit conversion for Rfactor2 in order to create a mod and a championship.

Motivated people, passionate, wanting to invest.

best Regard

Good morning,

I have been looking for a rfactor 2 mod since a long time.
It is the BMW M4 GT4 mod. I really need it for my job, so hope you find the solution.

Thanks in advance

good day all
i tried to mod a rfactor 1 track to rfactor 2 using 3dsimed but thats it that was all i was able to do using youtube tutorials ,the track is closely based upon my home track so it would be a huge help if someone could help me in further sorting out the issues with the track
i know many modders do it for passion and their free time so the maximum i can offer for this job is 20 dollars, i know its not much but thats all i can afford now.
if anyone is interested kindly contact me via mail ganesansatish80@yahoo.com

thank you

Does anyone know of or have an F1 2009 mod for rFactor 2? I remember there was one in early WIP status, but I can't seem to find anything about it other than some obscure Youtube video...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 231 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 223 14.2%