rFactor 2 Mod Requests

any short ovals in the pipeline? id love Thunder Road in Vermont and Sanair. plus Trenton for its Wacky configuration. and grenzlandring.

Hi folks, could someone make a skin for me, for the Renault Clio RS 197, and if possible in the livery like ln the picture, but instead “Clio cup” the logo “buko” and in red ”transport” under Buko

i want to use the picture for a magazine it has not to be working in game.

regards,

Erwin Levasier

Attachments

• C8859C95-126B-4881-A87B-76FBFEDE84FD.jpeg
    C8859C95-126B-4881-A87B-76FBFEDE84FD.jpeg
    335.2 KB · Views: 102
  • 806DE250-0EEF-4D9C-A57E-49A57BA11E5E.jpeg
    806DE250-0EEF-4D9C-A57E-49A57BA11E5E.jpeg
    305.4 KB · Views: 92
  • 3251F7A4-6B96-4C68-96AD-2C8378E95374.jpeg
    3251F7A4-6B96-4C68-96AD-2C8378E95374.jpeg
    124.1 KB · Views: 93
  • 9C895D2E-C828-425B-8DE0-315C2C42331F.png
    9C895D2E-C828-425B-8DE0-315C2C42331F.png
    214.4 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Hi folks, could someone make a skin for me, for the Renault Clio RS 197, and if possible in the livery like ln the picture, but instead “Clio cup” the logo “buko” and in red ”transport” under Buko

i want to use the picture for a magazine it has not to be working in game.

regards,

Erwin Levasier
I was having a go at painting your livery. Thought it was coming a long quite well, until I realised your side graphics are in a different place to the real clio cup car. Transport isnt going to fit :O_o:

Last edited:
I was having a go at painting your livery. Thought it was coming a long quite well, until I realised your side graphics are in a different place to the real clio cup car. Transport isnt going to fit :O_o:
Wow Mangoletsi, thank you very much.
About the side graphics that is absoluut no problem.
What would be the easy way to take a highress pictures from the car?

regards Erwin Levasier

Last edited:
Have any of the 2021 WEC/ALMS/ELMS cars been skinned? I've been able to find most of the IMSA cars, but none of the other series cars.

Have any of the late 90's/early 2000's LMP900/LMP675 been made? I've found the Apex Endurance GT-One and CLR-LM from the Steam Workshop but that's all I've been able to find so far.

hey guys..a bit of help please. I am trying to find Eagles Canyon and MSR-Houston for Rfactor2. I found these links but I am not sure if the format of the files can be used to create a package file. the few uneducated attempts i did to create a package file didnt work out.

the links for the 2 tracks are:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/89cpdj9i8kh6ruj/MSRH1.5.zip/file
and

any help to create the package file would be greatly appreciated. many thanks.

Last edited:
hey guys..a bit of help please. I am trying to find Eagles Canyon and MSR-Houston for Rfactor2. I found these links but I am not sure if the format of the files can be used to create a package file. the few uneducated attempts i did to create a package file didnt work out.

and

Paladin,
you know these are RF1 tracks?

and

Paladin, this track is for RF1 and will need converting to run in RF2
sorry for double post???

Last edited:
Dumb basic question…. How much of a donation is it to make a track? Or cars? I know it’s a lot more work than Rf1 tracks.

Last edited:
To convert your track to work in RF2 would take a couple of hours.But, it would still be an RF1 track running in RF2.
To make it look and run like an RF2 track woild take a lot of work.
Looking at this track it is also very old and pretty featureless and bland.

To convert your track to work in RF2 would take a couple of hours.But, it would still be an RF1 track running in RF2.
To make it look and run like an RF2 track woild take a lot of work.
Looking at this track it is also very old and pretty featureless and bland.
many thanks for the clarifications. i wasnt aware of the details involved.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back