rFactor 2 | Ligier JS P217 Announced For December Release

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
rFactor 2 developers Studio 397 have confirmed a third car will be heading to the simulation later this week, with the Dutch studio announcing the Ligier JS P217 will join the previous revealed Cadillac DPi and Corvette C8.R machines.
  • Ligier LMP 2 will be the third car of a three car pack.
  • Car pack set to release later this week.
  • Price and pack name yet to be revealed.

Yes, another new car has been revealed as set to be released for rFactor 2 later this week, with the Ligier JS P217 LMP2 machine set to form part of a three car DLC pack alongside the already announced Cadillac DPi-V.R and GTE specification Chevrolet Corvette C8.R that the studio showcased on social media over the last few days.

Cadillac Reveal: Click Here.
Corvette Reveal: Click Here.

The Ligier JSP 217 LMP2 is set to sit alongside the previously released Oreca 07 in the LMP 2 category of the simulation, joining together with both the upcoming DPi Cadillac and the GTE selection of cars (Ferrari, Porsche, Aston Martin and BMW) to form an ever-growing collection of multi-class racing vehicles within rFactor 2.

A release date and pack price for this new content has yet to be revealed by Studio 397, with more information expected to follow in the very near future.

Original Source: Studio 397 Twitter

rFactor 2 is available now exclusively on PC.

Got questions? Our community have answers! Check out the rFactor 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment for a great way to engage with your fellow fans of the simulation.

Corvette 1.jpg

Cadillac 1.jpg

Last edited:
make sure all cars and tracks is the selected header on the car/track selection screen

I did. I also resubscribed to all the official content available and checked if there are options under the "content" tab ingame. Also tried to subscribe to a couple of cars only, without success.

I finally reinstalled the game and after the initial bootup and typing in my name, the game now just closes immediatly after startup -> refund

New UI seems to cause crashes for some people, at least according to steam and the official forum.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 108 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 284 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing