rFactor 2 launches on Steam with a hefty discount

maxresdefault.jpg
ISI have finally published their flagship simulator, rFactor 2, on Valve's immensely popular gaming platform.

RF2 is sold at a 29,99€ price tag for those in Europe, but you can snag it at a 40% discount at launch. That makes it 17,99€, which is essentially highway robbery for one of the most advanced simulators ever, but this edition doesn't seem to include online functionality.

The pricing structure is somewhat confusing, as you will have to spend 10,99€ for a year of online subscription, whereas the non-steam version, while being more expensive, already includes that. Still, if you're into offline racing, this is one of the most complete packages around, with night racing, dynamic weather and the RealRoad feature. It's also received a constant stream of build updates and new content.

You can find rFactor 2 at the following Steam page. If you are having trouble working out the steam workshop, the rF2 Steam Workshop Explained thread may be of great help.

Do you already have RF2? Or is the launch discount tempting you to buy it? Let us know in the comments!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys thanks for all the feedback. It helped out because I went ahead and bought it. So we'll see how much I like it. I appreciate the civil response. No one arguing on which one was better. I wish all forums were that way. :)

So any recommendations on must have mods besides the ones already mentioned?

Cheers

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back