OUTDATED - rFactor 2 Hud - SimHub

Misc OUTDATED - rFactor 2 Hud - SimHub 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey great work thanks a lot . Is it possible to add the sector splits, for example: your personal best sector splits in one column and the best sector splits overall in another column. So you can compare the best sector splits and eventually see the best laptime possible.

Hi there!

It's a great overlay, but I have a problem with the lap Delta, I have no info about it, the bar or the time indicator is not shown at all.

Anyone have this problem with this or other overlays? Because I have tested others lap Delta overlays and I have the same problem with all.
It's clear that is not problem of the overlay, but I can't find what I'm missing.
I used to have my own lap Delta bar but it stopped working suddenly and I can't find what I'm doing wrong.

I have followed all the "How to install" and all the related docs, but it doesn't works.
Also I have to say that in this overlay, the time sector indicator also doesn't work.

I have attached an image to show you what it's working and what doesn't.

Any hint about what am I doing wrong?
Thanks and best regards

Attachments

• NoTime.jpg
    NoTime.jpg
    298.2 KB · Views: 86
Ok, I think I have found the reason of the problem, SimHub is reporting that the spectator mode is enabled so is ignoring every lap time. I'll search why is this happening.

Problem found.
Game config, Telemetry mode --> spectator

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline