OUTDATED - rFactor 2 Hud - SimHub

Misc OUTDATED - rFactor 2 Hud - SimHub 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks for the quick reply Wotever !
Do you have a Donate button anywhere on this site (or elsewhere) ? Program is installed on a Game only PC and payment has to go via another PC.
Very interesting project though, thanks very much !
I send you a PM , I prefer to avoid leaving paypal links everywhere :D

Hey mate. What count did you put on the lights? Have you got them going green on 5 or after 5? From my testing they seem.to concise with green light in game on 5.
I set it up so it matches the track you're racing on. For example it goes green on 3 at Oulton, 4 at Sebring and so on, with a maximum of 5 lights because I've never raced a track with 6 lights, so far anyway.

Last edited:
I've finally had some spare time and just updated the instructions, including editing:thumbsup:

If the plugin is installed and the HUD is working then you don't need to worry about the "This game needs configuration" message

The latency can only be set to 1ms forever in the settings with a licensed version which is received after a donation.

The donation could be anything you can afford.

Donation link needed and asked for.
Is it possible to make a DRS warning ? (light letting you know DRS is activating before the DRS zone)
I have to thank both you and Wotever as we are finally running rF2 DX11 now.
I needed the data for setting up our mini dedi server and now I can get on with upgrading the rF2 dedi server :)

Donation link needed and asked for.
Is it possible to make a DRS warning ? (light letting you know DRS is activating before the DRS zone)
I have to thank both you and Wotever as we are finally running rF2 DX11 now.
I needed the data for setting up our mini dedi server and now I can get on with upgrading the rF2 dedi server :)
No problem :thumbsup:

As for the DRS; unfortunately no, the data for DRS being available or being near a DRS zone doesn't exist in SimHub, yet anyway. The current DRS widget that shows it being on or off is the best that's possible for now

How can one select a G27 steering wheel button to change the readout on the Full Dash ?
Cool App but getting it running everytime in rF2 is still touch and go.

How can one select a G27 steering wheel button to change the readout on the Full Dash ?
Cool App but getting it running everytime in rF2 is still touch and go.
To assign 'Next Screen' and 'Previous Screen' buttons, open the Control and events tab on the left of the SimHub GUI and press 'New mapping'.
6H2vGno.jpg

In the new window, scroll down the right side until you see the NextScreen and PreviousScreen options. Click on one of them, and then press the button on your wheel that you wish to assign. Repeat for the other one.
qBhrgsF.jpg

Check the mappings to make sure they've been assigned. Hope this helps

Ok FinesseSteez, that is working now, thanks !
Is there anyway to speed up the readout onscreen as I see a 2-3 second lapse ?
HUD overlays are quite big so they sometimes lag for some people, there is nothing I can really do. Vsync or somthing similar is the only solution if you get any lag.

it's possible to scale down?
I know i am outdated but I race on a tv and the resolution is 1280x768

Yes it is possible. You can click an auto scale button on the top right of the overlay and it should match your screen resolution 99% of the time.

If it doesn't work for some reason you can click the edit option to open this page and in the top right there are Screen, Dashboard and Images tabs. Click dashboard and you will see resolution options where you can change it to whatever you want. On the Screen tab you can click the widgets and easily change the size to match the new resolution using the 'AutoSizeScale' option
fsiMsYa.png

Hi, yesterday I started using Simhub and love ir. I'm licensed user. What i'd like to know is if there is some tutorial or somthing. I'm using one dashboard modified to my taste but I want to add the DRS thing. Could you help me?

Hi, yesterday I started using Simhub and love ir. I'm licensed user. What i'd like to know is if there is some tutorial or somthing. I'm using one dashboard modified to my taste but I want to add the DRS thing. Could you help me?
http://www.mediafire.com/file/f25xajjzdeacoe9/mb drs.zip this will do the trick for you. When you are in drs zone and it is available to use, it will blink blue. when u use it, it will be green

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back