rFactor 2: Historic McLarens Updated

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
McLaren rF2 1998.jpg

Studio 397 have updated two of the recent, free McLaren Formula One cars in the simulation.

Bringing about some improvements to both the 1998 McLaren Mercedes MP4/13 and the older Ford powered MP4/8 of 1993, this is only something of a minor update for the recent content, but nevertheless a very welcomed release for what are proving to be two exceptionally popular historic Grand Prix cars recently added to this rapidly developing racing simulation.

Announced at the 2018 Sim Racing Expo in Germany, and released just days later, the ’93 and ’98 McLarens are the latest free content releases to rFactor 2, and mark a very welcome move towards increased appearances of high profile officially licenced content in recent months.

13/10/2018 McLaren Update Notes:

Mclaren MP4/13 - version 1.05
  • Updated wet tread.
  • Added new driver and animations.
  • Fixed tyre blur.
McLaren MP4/8 - version 1.07
  • Updated driver suit material.

McLaren rF2 1993.jpg

rFactor 2 is available exclusively for PC from Steam now.

Check out the rFactor 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment for all the latest news and discussion with regards to the simulation. You can take part in lively debates with fellow rFactor 2 fans and take part in some great Club and League racing events..! Head over to the forum now!

Like what you see at RaceDepartment? Follow us on social media!

Are you enjoying the new McLaren content in rF2? Happy to see further updates coming to these exceptional new cars? Let us know in the comments section below!

This trade simply doesn't exist. You don't have to sacrifice anything to have good graphics, you just need proper development

Where am I repeating over and over rf2 has bad GFX? I have few posts here and can't respond for other people

Your unbalanced reaction to my criticism is just one more prove you guys have a sick relationship with your silly videogames.

Go outdoors have some real racing even in rental karts to feel what real physics are and you gonna take videogames less seriously.

but what arrogance, what complacency!! of great art!!! the quintessence of bad faith :rolleyes:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back