Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly rFactor 2 events
Resource icon

Misc rFactor 2 headphysics for GTR2 1.0

Monkey man submitted a new resource:

rFactor 2 headphysics for GTR2 - Just a simple updated file for maximum fun

Hi everyone!!
This is an updated version of the headphysics file for GTR2, which contains the values used in rFactor 2. The result from the cockpit view is, in my opinion, a more realistic depiction of the movement of the driver, with more ups and downs instead of the traditional static view.
To install simply put the file in the "Teams" folder and replace the old one, but don't forget to make a backup of the original. I've tested it with look-to-apex set to 3, but please let me know your...

Read more about this resource...

Thank you so much! It make cockpit movement more vivid! I love it! But I found that this file will make lower fps.

I have this result also, here on my "vintage-PC" 40-50 % FPS-Low.
And in rfactor 1 the result ist a ctd.
But the immersion and movements in cockpit seems better of course.
It will be nice, to use parameters from this headphysic for the GTR2-file to optimized this.

Wow, never knew it would cause such a drastic change in fps! I'll try and see if I can make some changes to prevent that, but can't promise anything since I just made this simply by messing around with some values from RF2 that I found online some time ago.
If anyone wants to also take a look, feel free to do it :)

Simple test it, posssible that my vintage-pc winxp 32bit ist very sensible.
But i was very frustrated, it will be nice to find a compromise for the GTR2 - GTL headphysic

Hey! what settings do you recommend to play with this mod? I currently have G-force Simulation of 30%