rFactor 2: Formula Two Gameplay Teaser

ISI have released a very nice video showcasing rFactor2's upcoming Formula Two championship that is officially licensed by the simulation. In it we can see a great looking model and fantastic sounds. Highly recommend you to view this loud. This is also the first car to feature proper Turbo simulation.

Earlier this week we already reported about FIA Formula Two driver Luciano Bacheta testing ISI’s upcoming officially licensed Formula Two for rFactor 2 now we can see it in action.

For more information about rFactor 2, the latest mods, daily online races and more visit our rFactor 2 forums!

[youtube]
View the Post on the Blog

Last edited by a moderator:
:geek: :D :p :thumbsup:
rFactor2 continues to amaze me..Build 101 feels a lot better physics wise (not that 90 wasn't amazing), and it runs way smoother with more AI cars on the track. still a lot of optimizing to go, but am totally blown away by the brilliant AI improvement this 101 build did..

Now this new car and video look ta ta delicious. Great video and a great looking car. Glad Tim cleared up the turbo issue is fixed and not as loud. Reminded me of some carpenters building a house..Anyways rF2 continues to impress and consume my life.. Hard for me to get back to iRacing lately..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back