Paul Jeffrey

Premium
rf2 Flat 6 5.00 Update.jpg

EnduRacers Modding Team and Gentlemen Racers have released build 5.00 of the impressive Flat 6 Series car mod for rFactor 2.

Having gone through various evolutions to the impressive Flat 6 mod since first releasing back in 2015, the EnduRacers Modding Team & Gentlemen Racers mod group have now come out with a surprise and rather sizable new update to these spec racing cars, updating the mod to version 5.00 and adding goodies such as the latest rFactor 2 CPM tyre model, endurance position plates, physics improvements and yet further refinements to the force feedback behaviour of the cars amongst other fixes and improvements.

The latest build isn't the final one coming to these cars either - with a further update already confirmed as in the works to accommodate the new Studio 397 shader system, currently under development before the rFactor 2 developers release to the wider sim modding community.

You can check out the full V5.00 update notes for the Flat 6 mod below:
  • AI : Updated cars icons.
  • GRAPHICS : Updated Rims & Tires specular.
  • GRAPHICS : Added position plates.
  • GRAPHICS : Corrected crash in showroom.
  • PHYSICS : Tire updated (based on latest S397 reference used on official DLC).
  • PHYSICS : Aero adjusted (to finetune after tires integration).
  • PHYSICS : Tire wear adjusted.
  • PHYSICS : Tire pressure adjusted.
  • PHYSICS : Default setup adjusted (don't reuse old setups).
  • PHYSICS : IA performances and stability fixed.
  • PHYSICS : Crash at high speed fixed.
  • PHYSICS : FFB power adjusted.
  • PHYSICS : Brake pressure is now adjustable.
  • PHYSICS : Method to check laptimes vs real laptimes changed to be closer than real time with rubbered tracks.
  • PHYSICS : Rear wing steps passed from 10 to 20 to allow more finetune in setup.
  • PHYSICS : Brake power and balance adjusted.
  • PHYSICS : Some aero finetunes.
Download Links.

rFactor 2 is available exclusively for PC from Steam now.

rf2 Flat 6 5.00 Update 2.jpg

Check out the rFactor 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment for all the latest news and discussion with regards to the simulation. You can take part in lively debates with fellow rFactor 2 fans and take part in some great Club and League racing events..! Head over to the forum now!

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

Last edited:
I think people should be allowed to charge for quality work and I'm more than happy to continue to pay for things I enjoy.
Of course, I don't argue with that.
It's only that I still like this mod and the official DLC doesn't make better racing.
I don't need to keep up with the latest DLC and to find that within 3 months the previous DLC is already obsolete.
Besides, there's always some disappointments with the official DLC.
Actually Enduracers are doing a better job than S397.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 337 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing