rFactor 2: FIA Formula Two Test With Luciano Bacheta

Some pictures of Luciano Bacheta testing ISI's upcoming officially licensed FIA Formula Two mod for rFactor 2. Luciano has been working with ISI to provide feedback for the cars on how they should feel. A tweet last week from Luciano said they will be working with ISI to make the sim car respond in exactly the same way as the real life version when making setup changes and to mirror the real life car as much as possible.

The pictures are also interesting as the track seems to be the Nürburgring GP Circuit that Luciano is testing the mod with. Perhaps a sign of one of the upcoming tracks for rFactor2?

Speaking to FormulaTwo.com Bacheta said: "It's been great to be able to help out with the development of the new rFactor2 and I was pleasantly surprised how similar it is to driving the actual F2 car. There are a few tweaks we'd like to make to ensure it's as close to perfect as possible but I can see myself spending a lot time on rF2 when it's released!"

[gallery]

Source: facebook
View the Post on the Blog

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't say buy i it because you like rFactor, as its so far removed from its predecessor. I would however say buy it because it is an excellent Sim, that has a great future ahead of it.

As every build comes out it seams to get that extra bit better, and i worry I'm not spending anywhere near the time with it as I'd like.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back