rFactor 2 FFB settings are unplayable.

quicksilver384

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #85
Hi.
I have spent over 1 hour messing with the FFB settings and is prety much unplayable.
I have looked at http://www.racedepartment.com/threa...-rfactor-2-force-ffb-very-strong-heavy.91900/ but does not make any difference.

I have the G27 and the FFB is really "notchy" for lack of a better term. I have trawled trhough google and nothing is helping, and to be honest nothing is even noticibaly different for my untill i try to turn the FFB multi up. less than 0.40 is notchy and more than 0.40 is far too strong. all I want is smooth FFB.

Please help.

Ok. I have had a go with a few more cars that do sort of interest me and all have a veru notchy feeling mainly around 0 input. I.e. going from around 30° left to 30° right.

I might get used to it. I have been reading about it and got 7 days to get a refund.

soo you can try:
Spring effect and dumper to 0%, centering spring to 0% and unclick Enable centering spring (so technically you can leave centering spring at whatever setting as it is not enabled).
Allow game to change.

Overall strenght .. probably leave it on 100% .. maybe try 110% .. it is hard to say when has G27 most linear output as it has terrible deadzone, than steep raising curve and slowly decreasing curve after 50% .. maybe even try to go to 80%, some like it more, dead zone is slightly bigger but after getting out of deadzone output increase is not that sudden and steep ..

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 418 39.8%