rfactor 2 does not show in library

Is this an old version of rF2 that may have been purchased before Steam got involved? By everything, do you mean DLC content like the GT3 Carpacks or LAser tracks? (Sebring, Le Mans etc)
If current, rF2 should appear in your Steam Library. If you have purchased any DLC, those should appear in the Steam Inventory.

nothing shows in steam library or inventory on steam web site . and this is a current Steam game. But when I access my game with start Icon, all works. And game shows in my c/drive computer folder. Under steam apps. my steam site completely ignors rf2. it used to show in the left hand colume of all avilable steam games.

Last edited:
But I LIKE TO MESS AROUND
Yeah I know. But that is exactly what you should NOT do.
I think you are old enough so you should have learned the lesson:sleep:

How about contacting the australian (I cant remember his name).
He used to help you out when you have messed things up:whistling:

CatsAreTheWorstDogs: Do you want me to advice you to some other racing game?
A game that works almost every time:whistling:

EDIT: The australian is named @Durge Driven
But now I can see you have started another thread with exactly the same question/content:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
R factor 2 does not show in steam library but works fine otherwise. what is procedure to have it show in library?
In Steam, go to the top menu: View > Hidden Games
rFactor 2 should show up in this list. Right click on its name > Manage > Remove from Hidden.
Then click on the "Show all collections" button in the left column, and you should be back to the view you are used.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 360 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 501 39.0%