rFactor 2: Demo and Silverstone Released

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Last edited:
pSy: nope, we've been shelling out some money to get a beta version which has been updated from time to time. If you have rF2 on your harddrive already, update your intsallation and then download and install the silverstone track (unless it is also in the latest update) and you'll be fine.

I know this is a brazen question, anyway can I use any of mod track for the demo? I really hate the lime rock frankly something enjoyable is nowhere on my taste..
You mean to buy it? well...let me have a bit more. :whistling:

Tried the demo and I'm quite disappointed. The graphics aren't very impressive and the performance is quite poor too. Even when I attain 60 fps it does not feel fluid. The Corvette is too much of a chore to drive, very little grip or feedback. I'd much rather drive enduracers in rF1 to be honest, every aspect of it is better.

Tried the demo and I'm quite disappointed. The graphics aren't very impressive and the performance is quite poor too. Even when I attain 60 fps it does not feel fluid. The Corvette is too much of a chore to drive, very little grip or feedback. I'd much rather drive enduracers in rF1 to be honest, every aspect of it is better.

I like to be positive but this is my honest reaction to the demo too. I didn't really expect the graphics to be that good but the physics and force feedback were a huge disappointment.

The default setup on the C6R is pretty awful... no grip. This thread (link below) has a much better setup for it. It really changes the demo significantly.

http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/13093-C6R-setup-for-RF2-Demo-player-(-alien-like-setup-)

Here is the direct link for the setup
http://www.mediafire.com/download/8c...base_setup.svm
Thanks for the new setup. It's like night and day - not just better physics but better force feedback too. Much more impressed. Whoever came up with the default setup should be sacked :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back