RFactor 2 DD servo wheel

Hello people, been a while since i tried Rfactor 2.

Back then i owned a G25 but now i have my DIY Servo wheel, tried the game but i cant seem to get any good results.
Maybe someone who owned a servo wheel can share his .json file?

Thanks.

i tried the new release yesterday on a fresh install of both windows and rf2 and for the first time I was left underwhelmed by the ffb, has something drastically changed in the last build as the forces seemed very weak and lacking in any road feel, I'm using a t500rs and in the past have considered rf2 ffb to be no.1.
It's not my wheel drivers or control panel settings as all other games feel the same, but on ffb 1.00 in rf2 I could barely feel the Nisan 370?

Don't have an OpenSimWheel (yet :D) but here are some values from virtualracing.org (German website):

MMosForceFeedback (0.99)
All Effects -> Effect Filter 10
Effect Filter -> all off
Custom effects -> off

rFactor controller.json (rFactor2>UserData>player)
"Steering effects strength": -1000
"Steering torque capability": 30 (Nm; use value of your motor)

In game:
ffb smoothing -> 0

And then adjust the multiplier to your liking e.g.:
corvette z06: 0.75
camaro gt3: 0.73
clio: 0.75
honda nsx: 1
egt mod: 0.75

Don't have an OpenSimWheel (yet :D) but here are some values from virtualracing.org (German website):

MMosForceFeedback (0.99)
Effect Filter -> all off
Custom effects -> off

In game:
ffb smoothing -> 0

I need to get my hands on such a thing. Never have driven a servo, but everybody talks about it :D You always want more^^

MMosForceFeedback (0.99)
Effect Filter -> all off
Custom effects -> off

In game:
ffb smoothing -> 0

Thank you Dennis!

Will give them a try and let you know.
My motor is 25nm so 0.75 force would be huge (good for pro teams tho)

Can you link me to that message board ??
I can't speak German and i was hoping you can directly link me to that thread :)
Thanks again

Edit: nm, your link is the actual thread :D

Last edited:
@Dennis , this is how the driver is translated in English, maybe you could do a better translation because i cant find the exact words you are using... just to make sure :D
lteTO4l.png

Ok will do my best :)

First off, you need to set the desired steering angle in MMos and in addition set it to car-specific in-game.

Then you set all effect filters (damping, friction, intertia) and user effect to off, which you have already done.

And finally set Force settings -> Overall filter to 10 (in the German version it's called "Alle Effekte -> Effekt Filter" which has a different meaning and thus my first translation didn't make sense for you :D

Ok will do my best :)

First off, you need to set the desired steering angle in MMos and in addition set it to car-specific in-game.

Then you set all effect filters (damping, friction, intertia) and user effect to off, which you have already done.

And finally set Force settings -> Overall filter to 10 (in the German version it's called "Alle Effekte -> Effekt Filter" which has a different meaning and thus my first translation didn't make sense for you :D

Thank you :)

Here are the files:

- rF2.drc: Settings file for the Lenze servo (don't use that with another servo than then Lenze!). If you have a MiGE, just go to Granity and use a TBW frequency of around 150Hz
- OSW_DD.JSON: It's the controller file
- A screenshot of my Mmos Tool settings

The file in the attachment is a zip file, but renamed to txt, otherwise the forum wouldn't take it. Just remove the txt ending and extract the contents of the zip.

Attachments

• rF2 OSW files.zip.txt
    27.2 KB · Views: 560

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline