rFactor 2: Aston Martin GTE Confirmed!

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Studio 397 have confirmed the awesome Aston Martin Vantage GTE will be arriving for rFactor 2 soon!

Revealing the meaning behind the cryptic 'a fourth player has joined the race' teaser recently released by the Dutch studio, today Studio 397 have confirmed the upcoming arrival of the epic Aston Martin for the GTE category of the simulation - joining the already released BMW M8, Porsche 991 RSR and Corvette C7R.

Happy days!

rF2 Aston Martin GTE.jpg

rFactor 2 is a racing simulation exclusively available for PC.

For more news from the world of rFactor 2, check out the RaceDepartment rFactor 2 sub forum and join in with the community discussion. If you like racing in a clean and fun environment online, why not check out the RaceDepartment rFactor 2 Racing Club? Get yourself in on the action!

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Last edited:
I just hope, and I know I'll get TONS of disagree, that they stop with this GT only content. GT3, GTE, I know they're not really the same, but they are similar, both part of the modern GT family.

We have 2 GT3 packs and 4 GTE cars, for a total of 14, FOURTEEN cars. And they're probably going to license the GT4 cars, so even more GT cars, like there is the need for more GT.
I mean, there is a lot out there, other than GT. F1, TCR, DTM, historic just to tell 4

The GT I'd like to see? GT1 from late 90s

I just hope, and I know I'll get TONS of disagree, that they stop with this GT only content. GT3, GTE, I know they're not really the same, but they are similar, both part of the modern GT family.

We have 2 GT3 packs and 4 GTE cars, for a total of 14, FOURTEEN cars. And they're probably going to license the GT4 cars, so even more GT cars, like there is the need for more GT.
I mean, there is a lot out there, other than GT. F1, TCR, DTM, historic just to tell 4

I think I might be in the minority here but I would like even more GT3 cars. I love the variety in the field. I appreciate that's not a popular opinion.

I think I might be in the minority here but I would like even more GT3 cars. I love the variety in the field. I appreciate that's not a popular opinion.
Same. What gets boring is driving these cars on the same tracks (most of Blancpain schedule) but if you take them on tracks like VIR it's super fun. What S397 really need is tracks! Especially from US and Australia
Plus I want to race IMSA and rF2 is the only sim that offers everything that series needs at this moment (except for class order pit open under fcy) so we need some more GTs and the DPi too

To be fair they just released a number of tatuus open wheel cars for free plus the older Mclaren formula cars and then there is the formula E so it certainly isn't all GT cars! The more cars in one class the better for me for variety!

To be fair they just released a number of tatuus open wheel cars for free plus the older Mclaren formula cars and then there is the formula E so it certainly isn't all GT cars! The more cars in one class the better for me for variety!
Yes, but looking at the future I think the GT4 class will be introduced (in the interview Marcel said that one between GT4 and TCR was coming, tbh I see the GT4 more likely to come since it seems more popular). So in that case even more GTs:roflmao:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 379 39.6%