rF2 Virtual Driver Builder

Misc rF2 Virtual Driver Builder 1.3.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks for the feedback, and yeah, it would be good as a separate standalone tool, but that would take quite a while to develop, time that would take away from actual sim racing, so the liklihood of me doing it is quite slim I'm afraid!

Much love
Thanks Rob, I totally appreciate that as I am currently deep in a project and seem to be fighting for track time :). Would it be possible to convert to an older Excel like 2007 so it was more available to the masses?

Thanks Rob, I totally appreciate that as I am currently deep in a project and seem to be fighting for track time :). Would it be possible to convert to an older Excel like 2007 so it was more available to the masses?
If I had an old version of Excel it might be - but as I only run the latest version - unlikely :(

Sorry!

Hi!
This is utterly brilliant, thank you! Unfortunately, the generated AI grid causes my RF2 to fail to load. As soon as I remove all the files RF2 happily starts again! I've been trying to figure out the problem for a few days now. Could you perhaps have any suggestions? Everything works until I try and start RF2.

Hi!
This is utterly brilliant, thank you! Unfortunately, the generated AI grid causes my RF2 to fail to load. As soon as I remove all the files RF2 happily starts again! I've been trying to figure out the problem for a few days now. Could you perhaps have any suggestions? Everything works until I try and start RF2.
Hmmmmmm.

That is a but odd.

Not sure why, ive not had that before.
Just double check you've put the grid in the correct folder.

And then do only add sat, 5 at a time, see if its a particular ai that is causing the issue.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 235 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 294 13.3%