Paul Jeffrey

Premium
The RaceDepartment rFactor 2 Racing Club are hosting a special 2.4 hour semi-endurance event at Le Mans on Sunday May 24th - Find out here how you can be a part of this awesome event!

Featuring one of the most iconic tracks in the whole of motorsport, a monster combination of DPI, LMP2 and GTE machines, 40 cars on circuit and an opportunity to driver swap within the team - the 2.4 hours of Le Mans should be an awesome club racing event - and here's how to take part yourself.

rF2 Le Mans 2.4 Hour | Sign Up Here

When Is The Race Taking Place?
Our rFactor 2 special event will be held on Sunday 24th May from 16:00 UTC and is open to absolutely all RaceDepartment Premium members, regardless of skill and experience level.
  • Practice: 16:00 UTC (30 minutes)
  • Qualifying: 16:30 UTC (30 minutes - PRIVATE)
  • Warm Up: 17:00 UTC (5 minutes)
  • Race: 17:05 UTC (2 hours 24 minutes)

How Do I Take Part?
Easy! Sign up on the race thread HERE and make sure you read the racing club rules. Get some practice in, turn up on time and have yourself a fun race!

If you are interested in taking part, act quickly, only limited places remain!

For news, discussion and community support getting the most from your install, head over to the rFactor 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment and get yourself in on the action today!

CLUB RACING Flyer (Le Mans).png

Last edited:
Last few races that I've done here often had one person who might have had an error with his skin resulting in very frequent connect/disconnect sequence. This ruins everything for someone driving in VR as that makes the screen stutter and freeze. My advice; please test your skin before the actual race on the server and check the chat or ask someone else on the server if the skin is visible and not causing issues. Thanks!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 486 39.1%