Resource icon

Skins rF2 Stockcar 2 Elliott Skins 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
DaREALMastaD submitted a new resource:

rF2 Stockcar 2 Elliott Skins - 24, 25

Stockcar rF2 skins, part of my personal collection. Names are not above doors and contingencies aren't on middle door, you are welcome to add them. All skins/liveries were made from scratch by me and are free to use. If you decide to use/borrow any of my work, all I ask is for some credit ;-) (Original Template provided by ISI).

You can add these in (Default Install Path)

C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\rFactor2\UserData\player\Settings\ISI_StockCar_2015

SAMPLE...

Read more about this resource...

I don't have the steam version but do you have this when you go into Tuning for a stockcar. That may help you locate where your skin directory is for a vehicle.

If you locate that folder you can create the needed folder in that directory or alternatively click Create Dir in Tuning.

upload_2015-11-27_3-7-2.gif

I'm downloading rf2 right now. what pushed me to get it is the "nascar" addition. my question is the skins you are making do they just apply to the car ill be driving or is there a way to add skins to the AI cars?

You can have the AI run with custom skins but you will have to create additional cars like I've done with Chase Elliott. What you can do is assign the skin to a stockcar then create a driver from that. Once you learn that, you can do it slightly quicker by creating driver profiles/folders in the same folder as C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\rFactor2\UserData\player\Settings\ISI_StockCar_2015 instead of going through the UI. You will end up with a folder and RCD file just like this Chase Elliott one so just look over my RCD and you can kind of mimic what that looks like. Also the RCD filename can be anything as far as naming goes but the folder name must be the same as the header name in the RCD file. You can generate the stats that the rFactor car has by default for that number if you use a VehFile in the system which are really close to the NASCAR attributes.

Martin Truex Jr Example.(Refer to Chase Elliott rcd if you need to see the file)

FOLDER

C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\rFactor2\UserData\player\Settings\ISI_StockCar_2015\Martin Truex Jr\Truex_FRow.dds

RCD File (can be named whatever .RCD I went with "78.rcd")

StockCar_2015
{
Martin Truex Jr
{
Team = Furniture Row Racing
Component = ISI_StockCar_2015
Skin = Truex_FRow.dds
VehFile = SC2014_78.VEH
Description = NASCAR 2015 Chevrolet #78
Number = 78
Aggression = 50.52
Speed = 90.63
QualifySpeed = 85.94
WetSpeed = 90.10
StartSkill = 93.75
Crash = 6.25
CompletedLaps = 90.63
MinRacingSkill = 86.46
Composure = 83.85
}
}

I'm sure that's easy once its figured out but looking at it had me like wow I'm getting old cause I didn't understand that. being a console gamer that's jumped to pc is awesome and overwhelming at the same time but I bet I figure it out.

btw, great job with the nascars. I picked this game up for the nascar part so I can race against ai instead of having to irace and worry about a wreck.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 219 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 160 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 279 13.5%