Resource icon

Plugins rF2 Shared Memory Tools for Developers v3.7.15.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
i-jXLcdxn.gif

:inlove:

Are there no restrictions on plugins [to your plugin :)] displaying screens, user interfaces or anything?
I'm referring to how services by design should only display control panels (etc.) on another thread and should not interact with the user on the service thread.

Are there no restrictions on plugins [to your plugin :)] displaying screens, user interfaces or anything?
I'm referring to how services by design should only display control panels (etc.) on another thread and should not interact with the user on the service thread.
rF2 currently does not allow plugins to render on screen, but there are unofficial ways to achieve that - DX11 injection. My plugin, however, has nothing to do with that. See the source code.

Awesome work.
I am a Simhub user/plugin creator (mainly RF2 spectator mode) and after talking with Wotever he pointed me here.
I would like to know if you can expose this single data point from your InternalsPlugin.hpp:
GraphicsInfoV02.mID
This (I believe) is the ID of the driver currently being watched on screen.
I would love to have this available in Simhub..
Is this possible?

Awesome work.
I am a Simhub user/plugin creator (mainly RF2 spectator mode) and after talking with Wotever he pointed me here.
I would like to know if you can expose this single data point from your InternalsPlugin.hpp:
GraphicsInfoV02.mID
Is this possible?
I will see if this information is exposed by the rF2 (IIRC graphics stuff is no longer updated after migration to DX11). However, I will be busy with real life in several next months, so it won't happen soon.

Last edited:
From version 3.6.0.0 it seems that traction control is reported as 1 instead of 0 (actual setting did not work in previous versions as well). ABS is still at 0.

If I go back to previous version, TC is back to 0.

To enable the effects in simhub for Fanatec V3's do i need to activate them only or do i need to enable the effects i want in shake it menu? Any tutorial i can see to know how to configure it? Thanks!

Awesome work.
GraphicsInfoV02.mID
Is this possible?
I will see if this information is exposed by the rF2 (IIRC graphics stuff is no longer updated after migration to DX11). However, I will be busy with real life in several next months, so it won't happen soon.
Hi. Just checking in to see if you had any luck with this or if it is a 'dead' data point now..

Hi. Just checking in to see if you had any luck with this or if it is a 'dead' data point now..
Unfortunately, I have not looked into it yet. This year was one of the busiest I had recently, and there are always higher priority things in a way. I am working on something right now, but will check this next, hopefully I'll get back to you before end of this year.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 104 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 369 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 513 39.0%