Resource icon

Plugins rF2 Shared Memory Tools for Developers v3.7.15.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
The Iron Wolf updated rF2 Shared Memory Tools for Developers with a new update entry:

11/08/2019 - v3.7.0.0

11/08/2019 - v3.7.0.0

Plugin:

• Expose rF2Graphics (GraphicsInfoV02) buffer via $rFactor2SMMP_Graphics$. Note that it is not subsribed to by default.
  • It is now possible to configure which buffers get updated and which don't. This is done via UnsubscribedBuffersMask value in the CustomPluginVariables.json file. To specify buffers to unsubscribe from, add desired flag values up.

Telemetry = 1, Scoring = 2, Rules = 4, MultiRules = 8, ForceFeedback = 16...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello everyone.

I´m not a big "star" with all this tools. Concretely, this plugin is useful on a server side or on a player side?

Thanks.
Hi - I never used it with server, but I know people use it to feed Log Analizer from the dedicated server. Also, for the same purpose I implemented global buffer mapping so that you can read data from different user accounts.

Hi all, I have an issue with the shared memory plugin on rf2, since I cant turn it on in game. It says "on (after restart)", but when I restart the game it appears off again.
Any help??
Thanks!

The Iron Wolf updated rF2 Shared Memory Tools for Developers with a new update entry:

09/07/2020 - v3.7.14.2

This version introduces input buffers. See "Input Buffers" readme section (on the Github) for more info.

Plugin:
* Expose `rF2PitInfo` and `rF2Weather` buffers. Special thanks for prototyping `AccessPitMenu` and `CheckHWControl` plugin functionality go to Seven Smiles.
* Expose `rF2HWControl` input buffer, which allows sending limited number of inputs into the game.
* Expose `rF2WeatherControl` input buffer, which allows changing weather conditions dynamically.
* Expose...

09/07/2020 - v3.7.14.2

This version introduces input buffers. See "Input Buffers" readme section (on the Github) for more info.

Plugin:
* Expose `rF2PitInfo` and `rF2Weather` buffers. Special thanks for prototyping `AccessPitMenu` and `CheckHWControl` plugin functionality go to Seven Smiles.
* Expose `rF2HWControl` input buffer, which allows sending limited number of inputs into the game.
* Expose `rF2WeatherControl` input buffer, which allows changing weather conditions dynamically.
* Expose...

Anyone know how to get the Monitor application to work? I just get the message Not Connected when I run it. I have SimHub installed so the sharedmemory dll file is installed.

Hi, I'm playing around with console applications in c# to read out data from several sims. As I'm not an expert I was wondering if you could help me out.
Basically I'm just trying to read for example the acceleration value and print it out in the console.
I've tried referencing your dll but it doesn't work so I'm not quite sure how to access the data you've structured out?

this is the code I'm going for, as you can see rather simple. But not sure how I'd get the data I need in the variable:

using System;
using System.Timers;
using System.IO.MemoryMappedFiles;
using System.Runtime.InteropServices;

namespace AC_console_testing
{
class Program
{

public float engineRpm;

static void Main(string[] args)
{

Console.WriteLine("Acceleration: {0}",Acceleration);