Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Studio 397 have made available the new Reiza Bundle DLC for the simulation.

Developed by Reiza Studios of Automobilista fame, the new 'Reiza Bundle' DLC for rFactor 2 is now available to purchase. Containing no less than six vehicles and four unique venues in 10 different layouts, the new pack retails for £16.98 and can be purchased on Steam HERE.

Want to see more racing action? Check out our early 'first drive' video HERE.

The new pack has been much awaited by fans of both Reiza Studios (AMS) and Studio 397 (rF2), and it will offer an interesting first look at how the two different design and production philosophies of these two studios come together in rFactor 2.

The new DLC contents are...

Tracks:

Virginia International Raceway (commonly known as "VIR") is a race track located in Alton, Virginia VIR is an incredibly beautiful and diverse racetrack allowing for numerous configurations, suiting all types of categories from small club cars to big GT and powerful prototypes.

The Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari di Imola, better known as Imola, has hosted both the Italian and San Marino Grand Prix 28 times in total. This rF2 track comes in two versions: the classic, dangerous 1972 layout surrounded by nearby barriers before the introduction of chicanes to reduce its high speed nature, along with the current configuration fully adapted to modern standards but still retaining a lot of the unique challenges that made it famous.

Autódromo Internacional de Guaporé is a motorsports circuit in Guaporé, a small city in southern Brazil. It is one of the oldest race tracks in the country and traditionally hosts a variety of different categories, ranging from Classic tintops, modern endurance prototypes to racing trucks.

The Autódromo Internacional de Yahuarcocha, is located in Ibarra, Ecuador. It´s unique layout flowing around and in between a lake, mountains and even a vulcano makes it an unique driving experience.

Cars:
Formula Vee

This popular trainer formula car is heavily based on parts from the classic VW Beetle. Its open differential and swing axle rear suspension makes it a constant challenge and ideal tool to develop your driving skills.

MCR Sports 2000
The MCR S2000 is an incredibly nimble 500kg British prototype features an I4 Duratec engine, and is popular racer both for its driving fun as well as close wheel-to-wheel races.

Metalmoro MR18
The MR18 is a succesful mid-range endurance prototype from Brazilian manufacturer Metalmoro. It features a Honda K20 I4 Turbo engine.

Metalmoro AJR
The AJR is the latest high-performance prototype from Brazilian manufacturer Metalmoro. Capable matching the performance of a modern LMP2 car, this versatile prototype can be used with a range of different engines - the rF2 version features versions with Honda K20 I4 Turbo, Powertec V8, Chevrolet V8 and Judd V10.

Puma GTE
A sensation among Brazilian car enthusiasts from the 70s, the GTE is a modified version of the VW Beetle, featuring the same mechanics of the Brazilian Fusca with a lower, light weight fiberglass bodywork in an iconic design. The rFactor2 version is modeled after the original car and runs on radial tyres.

Puma P052
The P052 is a modern re-imagination of the 70s Brazilian classic, it retains many of the pure driving attributes that made the originals so popular in Brazil. The current prototype as modeled in rFactor2 runs with tuned MIVEC engine, 5-speed gearbox and slick tyres.

rFactor 2 is a PC exclusive racing sim from Studio 397 - Available now.

Check out the rFactor 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussion regarding this excellent sim. Like your racing hard and fair? Join in with our rFactor 2 Racing Club for all your eSport racing fun! Oh, don't forget we like mods to, with our own rFactor 2 Modding Forum for you to enjoy!

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Last edited:
Drive train modelling in rF2 far behind that in AMS. Reiza needs to use whatever "trick" other rF2 cars have to shift like a sequential. Right now the Metalmoro's and MCR2000 require a lift between shifts that is not on the real car or in AMS versions. The h-pattern and clutches work properly on the other cars in AMS...not so in rF2.

Great pack but here's my feedback
  1. Give the Puma P052 a role as safety car because aren't we getting bored of seeing the same ISI era Corvette C6 SC, the other Puma a role for vintage races set in the 1970s (which is totally wrong to see a C6 there)
Interesting thought that I kind of like.

BoP the Radical RSX to be in line with the MCR2000 and bring both cars in as a single class (Sports 2000) rather than a spinter of numerous classes - both cars are in the same class in real life and the RSX are quicker in game by a whisker
While having a second Sports 2000 chassis would be nice, you'd be doing an injustice to the Radical, which was never intended to be a Sports 2000. The Radical is a trackday car that's possibly legal as a CSR/DSR, but not up to the level of a Norma in those classes. Basically, the Radical is fun, but in the world of USA motorsports, it is an orphan because it was never designed for a specific class.

Reactions: b)b
Hi numbersevenhull !
I also have this problem: "At times it feels like when you might add a mod to the old rfactor and the force feedback would invert - they don't feel natural at all."
This happen to me for the first time with Mercedes GT3 by Studio 397, never liked that car, never understood why till a couple of weeks ago.
There seems to be some problems with the steering setup in rf2.
If I have a different steering angle in my Thrustmaster setup than the one the car has in rf2 the feedback I get from the car is like the one you are having right now.
The fix that I found is to find out what steering angle your car has and set the same value in the Trustmaster setup before starting the game. For example for the Mercedes GT3 is 380deg.
You should be able to let the wheel at 1080deg in the Trustmaster setup and when you load a car in rf2 the game should change the steering rotation to the correct value for the car loaded and should work fine but for some cars the FFB just seems to go crazy

Thanks for the pointers DEIC, another top tip to bear in mind. I've always used auto rotation and all the GT3's were lush off the bat for me, never had an issue but it's something worth checking, cheers

I have a problem with the download, it wont install the tracks the cars are installed but when it gets to the tracks I'm getting
"Component already installed/ Imola18_2018 1.01"
"Component already installed/ Virgina18_2018 1.01"
"Component already installed/ Gapore18_2018 1.01"
"Component already installed/ Ibarra18_2018 1.01"

Strange ?

EDIT
Got it sorted I had to verify the integrity of the files and moved up to V1112 beta and that sorted it :)

Last edited:
While having a second Sports 2000 chassis would be nice, you'd be doing an injustice to the Radical, which was never intended to be a Sports 2000. The Radical is a trackday car that's possibly legal as a CSR/DSR, but not up to the level of a Norma in those classes. Basically, the Radical is fun, but in the world of USA motorsports, it is an orphan because it was never designed for a specific class.
Actually, I learned that the Radical wasn't just as trackday cat, it in fact is a Group CN car

Reiza Pack Latest Updates!

Changelog:

Tracks: v1.03
- Revised AIWs for all tracks in the Bundle to correct specific issues in AI performance and behavior
- Fixed problem with VIR, Imola and Ibarra exporting that could lead to road / curb texture sorting issues through the windshield of certain cars

Cars:

- Upscaled skins to 4k for all cars in the Bundle (except F-Vee) & added regions to customize different type of materials
- Adjusted lock range to a minimum of 10deg, and reduced default setting for slightly slower steering ratio in all cars
- Adjusted Max Steering torque in all cars to reduce FFB clipping closer to rF2 standards
- Adjusted default setup for all cars for a slightly more comfortable out of the box handling
- Applied S397 latest sound effect samples and settings for wind, road, rumble, tyre scrub & skid to bring it closer to rF2´s standard
- Adjusted engine volume levels for player and opponents to bring it closer to rF2´s current standard
- Added some relevant information to default setup notes
- Adjusted AI performance for better consistency accross all cars
- Reduced mirror resolution to rF2´s current standard for improved cockpit performance
- Adjusted head physics and cockpit vibration to rF2 current standards
- Switched off previously working mirrors from external view on some cars

F-Vee v1.07
- Fixed missing front suspension from cockpit view
- Reduced steering rotation to 720deg

Metalmoro AJR v1.07
- Added HARD tyre compound option
- Fixed Chevy V8 engine startup sound
- Adjusted Honda Turbo engine performance
- Fixed missing front suspension in - showroom

Puma GTE v1.09
- Corrected tire diameter;
- Tuned engine for slightly more power
- Reduced steering rotation to 720deg
- Fixed showroom shadows

Puma P052 v1.09
- Fixed showroom reflection glow
- Fixed excessive glow from brake lights
- Fixed z-fighting in mirrors when running lower graphical settings
- Fixed showroom shadows

MCR S2000 v1.07
- Fixed transparent unlit LEDs when running lower graphical settings

Last edited:
OMG what an improvements!!
Cars are very lovely and more drivable.
FFB wise very predictable and informative, just like AMS, even better:whistling:
Before this update i spun these cars multiple times, but now barley happens and when it happen 100% it's my fault not car's.

Fantastic job Reiza:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back