rF2 or AC?

Justin Swan

RD-DVLC
Rfactor2 or AC? Not necessarily on looks but which is going to be the better multiplayer? with the best RD club races etc etc? Keep thinking of buying rF2 but don't want to get it then AC becomes the "main" event.

Have to admit after being one of the inital buyers of RF2 I have been very disappointed with what has been released so far

No one plays the game much online, and those that do are utter control freaks and aliens who you can never race against. Totally pointlessly trying to have league races in public forums!!

The game does not seem to have advanced much at all compared to some other offerings around right now and I really think RF2 missed the boat big time by not making a free demo.

SRW and RRE might not be as geeky and nerdy but they are more fun, more polished and better put together for people who just want to race, not join servers in the middle of a race (how utterly pointless is that)

Similar to CARS, althougth their updates have come thick and fast teh agme feels much the same, as does RF2, the cars feel OK, but all have daft handling characterstics that you cant dial out, the Clio goes on two wheels far too easy , has a rieculous of lift off oversteer and is so easy to damage that the slightest touch takes you out of game.

Other cars need to have some secret setup to make them work as the default stuff ios biblically tripe!

Overall, not that impressed. I certainly wont be paying for online gaming with this, its terrible, OTT server idiots who patrol like NAZI's and kick like donkeys.

ITS A GAME FOR GODS SAKE!

Why don't you join some of the RD club races, your opinion might change?

Your not wrong, the few races iv had so far have been epic. Close and fair racing with plenty of overtaking. Id race every night if i could!:geek:

Yes man!

yesman.jpg

Have to admit after being one of the inital buyers of RF2 I have been very disappointed with what has been released so far

No one plays the game much online, and those that do are utter control freaks and aliens who you can never race against. Totally pointlessly trying to have league races in public forums!!

The game does not seem to have advanced much at all compared to some other offerings around right now and I really think RF2 missed the boat big time by not making a free demo.

SRW and RRE might not be as geeky and nerdy but they are more fun, more polished and better put together for people who just want to race, not join servers in the middle of a race (how utterly pointless is that)

Similar to CARS, althougth their updates have come thick and fast teh agme feels much the same, as does RF2, the cars feel OK, but all have daft handling characterstics that you cant dial out, the Clio goes on two wheels far too easy , has a rieculous of lift off oversteer and is so easy to damage that the slightest touch takes you out of game.

Other cars need to have some secret setup to make them work as the default stuff ios biblically tripe!

Overall, not that impressed. I certainly wont be paying for online gaming with this, its terrible, OTT server idiots who patrol like NAZI's and kick like donkeys.

ITS A GAME FOR GODS SAKE!

I don't know what you are talking about, does not sound much like RF2 online gaming.

Oh fair enough

Not a fan of that sort of thing, I am usually busy. I prefer just loading up and seeing whats going on, not that keen on getting tied into times and rules.

I used to think that way and me too don't have much time to race online and get tied up to a specific time and date.

But maybe you should at least join us once and see how it goes ;) Online experience is a unique one, so much fun!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 228 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 223 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 288 13.5%