rF2 news letter January 2020

All the skins packs and single car liveries that have used the rfcmp to install are now once again broken. Well done S397.

I think this game is heading to be a None mod able sim. Be a shame when that happens You'll all have to put up with S397 third rate copy & pasd rubbish liveries permanently. Want that be fun....

But the worst thing is the loss off modders. People learn how to mod games and just like every person now working at S397, they started & learn modding as a privateer, mod teams. So what happens when these people are no longer learning this stuff? who are groups like Stupid 397 have when these people are lost? Were will that pool off experienced people come from?

Makes me sick when I read rubbish about the so called high quality produced content by S397 and knock those who are going through the hard slog off learning! We all have to start somewhere! S397 haven't got time or the want to teach. They use experienced, self tort modders!

Sorry for the rant.
Just getting sick off the BS about their own hype and those in the community that knock people for trying! when S397aren't that perfect either! Only in their own mind!

If this roadmap is what S397 can come up with after finishing off the podium in the community favourite poll, then my decision to stop financially supporting this project (already the most expensive in my collection with all the bloody items) until some radical change in attitude seems more than justified. Don't get me wrong, the game is still great, in many aspects the best out there, but it's becoming more and more like a movable promise never to be fulfilled.

I've parked RF2, for now too until either online pipes up to similar levels as RRE with their ranked servers, or they fix the once market leader AI to something more akin to what they are capable of.

I fear RF2, funding will be cut as it's getting so left behind :(

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years