Resource icon

Cars rF2 NASCAR 2019 1.04

Login or Register an account to download this content
DaREALMastaD submitted a new resource:

rF2 NASCAR 2019 - NASCAR rFactor 2 2019

rF2 NASCAR 2019 (Version 0.35)

First thing I would like to say ONCE AGAIN is a major thank you to the original creator Douglas Allen and Cosmin Ioaneșiu for continued modifications. The majority of this conversion from the NR2003 MENCup 2019 is a result from all the efforts of Douglas and Cosmin's great work. I would also like to credit ISI/s397 for their work of the stockcar driver and most of the physics. I take no credit for anything more than being able to have the models in a working...

Read more about this resource...

First thanks for your work;)

Just a problem:
The cars of Kurt Busch, Austin Dillon, Daniel Hemric and Chase Elliot, do not appear in the online game. It's ok for the offline though.
Thanks again.

You can use Photoshop and either use Intel's DDS plugin or Nvidia's DDS plugin if they are still compatible with the newer Photoshops. In a nutshell, load the image (.tga or .bmp) from the car file if provided in that manner if bringing from a NR2003 model and with the plugin save as .dds (DXT5 I believe, something like that). I've never tried this site before but you might be able to convert here (https://www.aconvert.com/image/)

Firstly, the mod is very well crafted. Congratulations to all involved.
Just one detail (it may seem boring of me but ...) the car is without shadow ... It seems that it is floating on the track ...

No more, great job!
20190718202328_1.jpg
20190718202340_1.jpg

Firstly, the mod is very well crafted. Congratulations to all involved.
Just one detail (it may seem boring of me but ...) the car is without shadow ... It seems that it is floating on the track ...

No more, great job!View attachment 315811 View attachment 315812

Yep, didn't realize until later that this happened lol, stay tuned for an update which will correct this. Also thanks for the support, appreciate it.

DaREALMastaD updated rF2 NASCAR 2019 with a new update entry:

NASCAR 2019 v 1.00

It's been a few months and tweaks here and there but I am finally ready to call this version 1.00. Thanks to all that have supported and those who will. I have the list of updates below and I appreciate all the permissions given and help I have received. If you find any issues, please let me know and I will try my best to get them resolved.

Major thanks to the NR2003 livery creators, they have helped out a great deal and I can't thank them enough.

Thanks bigdaddy24 for all the feedback and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can you be more specific as to the templates?
Found what I guess is the right Splash N Go website, but which file do I download for the templates?
Nothing on there jumps out at that say "these are the templates"

DaREALMastaD updated rF2 NASCAR 2019 with a new update entry:

NASCAR 2019 v 1.04

Sorry for the quick update since the last update but I received some feedback that I believe would take a little bit of the immersion out of the package (Thanks Brentwheels for catching these issues). This should be a good solid version with only possibly a few others to come just to enhance the experience hopefully rather than correcting items. Thanks for all that support and continue to support as well as all those that have collaborated in this project. Major thanks to ISI/s397 for the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Loving this mod.

I made a personal historical edition mod out of this mod. I'd say it's very fun to drive. Gave all the teams their own engine and tyres to represent the strength of the team IRL. I also picked all the best liveries from simracinghub and put those on the cars. Once again, thanks for the mod!

It is, obviously, not uploaded anywhere. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 74 12.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 53 8.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 36 6.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 90 14.9%