Resource icon

Cars rF2 NASCAR 2019 1.04

Login or Register an account to download this content
I've read on the studio-397 forums that other mods have been reported where the gauges no longer work. I haven't seen a solution but could I ask which build/version you are using? Also can you try clearing the cbash and shaders, I haven't tested if this would work in your case but it's worth a shot.

I've read on the studio-397 forums that other mods have been reported where the gauges no longer work. I haven't seen a solution but could I ask which build/version you are using? Also can you try clearing the cbash and shaders, I haven't tested if this would work in your case but it's worth a shot.

Hi, I've tried with all three versions (0.35, 1.0, 1.04), with version 0.35 I had some problems loading the cars, with versions 1.0 and 1.04, the display of rpm gauge don't work ... I'll try what do you comment with the cbash and shaders... Nascar 2019 is a great mod!!

thanks for the reply

Hi, I've tried with all three versions (0.35, 1.0, 1.04), with version 0.35 I had some problems loading the cars, with versions 1.0 and 1.04, the display of rpm gauge don't work ... I'll try what do you comment with the cbash and shaders... Nascar 2019 is a great mod!!

thanks for the reply

Oops I should have rephrased since I forgot you mentioned the mod versions. Do you happen to know which build/version of rFactor 2 you are currently running?

Hi! First at all....congratz for that mod car set.

I need understand if i doing something wrong. When race at Michigan, my car cant get 165 mph and AI pass me very fast n easy. AI set 100% and i selected on tuning Speedway 2018 config. Please, i ll aprecciate any tips with that. Im new on Rfactor2. Thx

Hi! First at all....congratz for that mod car set.

I need understand if i doing something wrong. When race at Michigan, my car cant get 165 mph and AI pass me very fast n easy. AI set 100% and i selected on tuning Speedway 2018 config. Please, i ll aprecciate any tips with that. Im new on Rfactor2. Thx

I think what you may be experiencing is from your config selected. If you are using the Speedway 2018 config which is a config that has the horsepower of 550, you'll need to force setup on the car selection menu so that the AI also use the same engine. I think what is happening is that you may not have the force setup enabled for Michigan and the AI is using the default road course config which is a 750 horsepower engine. So try enabling the force setup on the car selection menu with the config you want and see if it helps. Thanks and appreciate the support, if it doesn't work out feel free to message and hopefully I can help you out.

I think what you may be experiencing is from your config selected. If you are using the Speedway 2018 config which is a config that has the horsepower of 550, you'll need to force setup on the car selection menu so that the AI also use the same engine. I think what is happening is that you may not have the force setup enabled for Michigan and the AI is using the default road course config which is a 750 horsepower engine. So try enabling the force setup on the car selection menu with the config you want and see if it helps. Thanks and appreciate the support, if it doesn't work out feel free to message and hopefully I can help you out.

Thanks. Thats it! Amazing. Now try find best balance ffb mult to my Logitech DFGT. Very clipping even in 0,60!

Hi, I have an issue with this mod because whenever I try to play with the cars, my car always pulls to the left whenever I am trying to go straight.
Oval racing cars are set up to naturally turn left, since the only turning on an Oval you'll be doing is to the left. If you are turning right, you are either in Australia or something has gone very, very wrong.

As far as I know, The cars are set up like this because the springs aren't symmetrical. Since the right side of the car is under significantly greater loads through corners, stiffer springs are put on that side of the car, making it want to turn left.

Hope that helps!

Hi all!

I would like congratulate who did that carset. But came here to ask if someone knows where i can find some setups to download?
Another point, race in Daytona (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=648773007) AI is set to 80% strenght to get best time about 44 sec and thats the best time average in real event at Daytona on Feb/19. Is that correct to you or maybe im choosing wrong setups to car? Im newbie with rFactor2. Thanks!

Hi all!

I would like congratulate who did that carset. But came here to ask if someone knows where i can find some setups to download?
Another point, race in Daytona (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=648773007) AI is set to 80% strenght to get best time about 44 sec and thats the best time average in real event at Daytona on Feb/19. Is that correct to you or maybe im choosing wrong setups to car? Im newbie with rFactor2. Thanks!
80% for the AI at Daytona sounds about right compared with what I have experienced in my testing. At 100-120% the AI are ridiculously fast, hence lower difficulties are necessary since SuperSpeedway racing is a different beast to anything else. I haven't tested exact AI values, but as long as the AI are doing realistic times, 80% sounds about right. I would also recommend adding some AI limiter to reduce the delta in performance between the fastest and slowest AI so you get a tighter pack of cars.

As for setups, the default setups will do fine at Daytona. Elsewhere you may need to change the configuration of the car (if you go to the car selection menu and choose "tuning," you should find a selection of "upgrades") depending on the circuit, e.g. short oval, intermediate, road course, SuperSpeedway, etc. You shouldn't need to mess with that for ISI/S397 tracks as they are preset, but adjustment will likely be necessary for mod tracks (a particular example that I would LOVE to see DaREALMastaD try and fix, as it appears to be an issue with the car, is that the Road Course Config is forced at Phoenix for some reason). The different configurations come with generic setups that should do fine for the appropriate courses. If you are dying to get setups, a simple google search of how to install rF2 setups will likely be of assistance. Setups can be found on various forums on the Internets, however I haven't found the need to do so.

Hope that helps!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years