rF2: Nürburgring Nordschleife Now Available

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
rF2 Nords Released.jpg

Teasing time now over and done - the epic Nurburgring Nordschleife for rFactor 2 is finally here.

Available now via the rFactor 2 Steam Store, the new laserscanned circuit comes complete in four different racing layouts, with Studio 397 planning to add further versions as free updates in the coming months.

Retailing for a very reasonable £10.66, the track is available to purchase now.

Happy lapping folks!

rF2 Nords Released 2.jpg
rF2 Nords Released 3.jpg

rFactor 2 is a racing simulation exclusively available for PC.

For more news from the world of rFactor 2, check out the RaceDepartment rFactor 2 sub forum and join in with the community discussion. If you like racing in a clean and fun environment online, why not check out the RaceDepartment rFactor 2 Racing Club? Get yourself in on the action!

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Feels almost the same, maybe a bit less bumps through wheel. Looks better, with more details. Just a bit weird after being used to AC version. Skip to 0:40 for beginning, video is still converting and I already cut off the empty part. And sorry for crash, I play with TC off.

Thanks for the efforts, but
Can you not calibrate the time points for each sector so that we will be able to see real side by side comparison. I think many people will appreciate your work.

Thanks for the efforts, but
Can you not calibrate the time points for each sector so that we will be able to see real side by side comparison. I think many people will appreciate your work.
I know, I know... I'm sure there will be calibrated version by real youtubers. I just did one lap of each version and matched the carousel, just that there is something for people to see as fast as possible. On first day of release it's usually hard to find anything, even devs put out just screenshots... But I completely understand your point. ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 148 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 39.9%