Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Enduracers Endurance Series V3.00 2.jpg

The exceptional Enduracers Endurance Series V3 will be our weapon of choice this Friday 1st February – Endurance Club Racing at its best!

Sim racers looking to ‘go that extra mile’ with their online club racing need look no further! This Friday 1st February the rFactor 2 racing club are excited to confirm a 60-minute multiclass endurance racing event at the incredible Sebring International Raceway.

Enduracers Endurance Series V3.00 1.jpg

Our dedicated club staff are hosting not one, not two but three classes of car on the spectacular American racing venue – utilising the freshly updated and exceptionally high quality new Enduracers Endurance Series V3.00 mod, and taking advantage of the brilliantly created LMP2, LMP3 and GTE categories of car within the latest download package.

With a field of up to 30 drivers expected to take the grid across the three different categories, and with arguably the finest sim racing circuit across any title playing host to these newly updated and very impressive set of cars, the racing at Sebring this Friday evening promises to be something any endurance multiclass racing fan needs to attend.

Endurance racing continues to grow in popularity both in the real and virtual world, and our last few events in the rFactor 2 racing club have attracted full grids of clean and fair drivers - we expect this event to be no different from those that came before.

All you need to join in the fun for yourself is a RaceDepartment Premium membership, a passion for endurance racing and your name added to the race sign up thread HERE.

Event Details
  • Cars: Enduracers Endurance Series V3.00
  • Track: Sebring International Raceway
  • Date: Friday 1st February
  • Time: 20:00 UTC (Practice) – 20:30 (Qualifying) – 20:50 (Warm Up) – 20:55 (Race)

How to sign up? Simple – visit the RACE THREAD and put down your name to join in what should be one exceptionally good fun event.

Hurry - places are sure to go fast!

Enduracers Endurance Series V3.00 3.jpg

rFactor 2 is a PC exclusive racing simulation available worldwide via the Steam network.

Check out the rFactor 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment for all the latest news and discussion with regards to the simulation. You can take part in lively debates with fellow rFactor 2 fans and take part in some great Club and League racing events..!

Like what you see here at RD? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

Last edited:
Hehe not starting anything here but years back when I was driving in the US based FSB Racing league (NR2003/GTP) I had to keep me awake until race start at 3 oclock in the night (Danish time).
So the US and South Americans didnt miss their dinner before they were allowed to disappear into the mans cave for the next couple of hours.
So when I see this moaning then I wonder what is happening with todays guys.
Come on girls - you can get sleep when you get old:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 110 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 286 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 39.9%