rF2 Mod file?

I am having another problem..........again. Today I was trying to download the snetterton 300 mod beta. I saved it under packages. When I opened up the Mod Manager it wasn't there. So I clicked the packages file and it doesn't open up! Then I saved it under a file called "rF2 MODS". I opened the Mod Manager and it still wasn't there. I clicked the small file in the upper left hand corner, and I uploaded the mod from there and it still wasn't on the Mod Manger. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

The file goes in the Packages folder. Once it's there, open the Mod Manager, click Options, and uncheck 'Show Mods Only'. Now the file should show up, so right click 'Snetterton300' in the list and choose Install. Start the game, and enjoy. :)

There is a difference between mods (.rfmod files) and components (.rfcmp files).

For MOD installation (.rfmod)
Just put it in the package dir, and open the mod manager. It will show there.

For Components (.rfcmp)
Put in the packages folder, and open the MOD manager. Then DEselect the Show mods only option as described above.

So before installing, look at the extension of the downloaded file to see which option to use.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back