rF2/LMU | Simhub | MMO - Modern Multiclass  Overlay Standings/Relative/Tires/Radar

Misc rF2/LMU | Simhub | MMO - Modern Multiclass Overlay Standings/Relative/Tires/Radar 3.2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Somehow the ABS/TC Widget on the Rev Bar didnt work for me. I am already on Simhub 9.1.6 but when i drove the Vanvall for Example it didnt show the ABS/TC on the Rev Bar at all. Kinda lost on why it didnt work.

Edit: ok i had to update to Simhub 9.1.13 and only now it works.

Last edited:
Somehow the ABS/TC Widget on the Rev Bar didnt work for me. I am already on Simhub 9.1.6 but when i drove the Vanvall for Example it didnt show the ABS/TC on the Rev Bar at all. Kinda lost on why it didnt work.

Edit: ok i had to update to Simhub 9.1.13 and only now it works.
Upsi, mistook the simhub version number with my one :D Yeah .13 is the correct one

Hi Kevin, that header overlay. Can you make that ''Yellow in S*'' a apart overlay? so i only want that Sector like Sector 2 yellow? Instead that whole thing of the other info? Let me know!

Hi Kevin, that header overlay. Can you make that ''Yellow in S*'' a apart overlay? so i only want that Sector like Sector 2 yellow? Instead that whole thing of the other info? Let me know!
Hi Milan,
actually thats not a bad idea. I can then implement the header into the leaderboard. Give me some days :) Cheers

Hey M8 great plugins - really work well. Unfortunately in the update to Simhub V 9.1.16 they stopped working in AMS2 - haven't tried other sims. Worked well before

Hey M8 great plugins - really work well. Unfortunately in the update to Simhub V 9.1.16 they stopped working in AMS2 - haven't tried other sims. Worked well before
Hi. It looks like AMS2 data got really f***ed since Simhub v9. I need to look more deeply into it and rewrite alot of the overlay code specifically for AMS2. That might take a while though. Sry

Ah super! Thank you very much!
Hi. I decide to leave the overlay as it is. I could implement the header into the leaderboard overlay, but I dont want to separate the flags from it. Contact me on discord if you are still interested and I can build one for with just those. Its not going to change anytime soon anyway so you will be fine

Hey man, still great hud for Every Series you can race. Still planning on Implementing a Battery % Widget for the Cars that use Hybrid? Would apreciate it. Keep it up! :)

Hey man, still great hud for Every Series you can race. Still planning on Implementing a Battery % Widget for the Cars that use Hybrid? Would apreciate it. Keep it up! :)
Hi Thanks :) There is still not data for hybrid available, because there is no real hybrid system in rF2 in simhub. Hopefully together with LMU this will be implemented.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years