• 23000+ Members! Dear Guest, join the community on the official RD Discord server today.   learn more

rF2: Le Mans and Marcel Offermans Interview - LIVE 14.06 @ 19:30 UTC!

rF2 Le Mans talk n drive Live 1.jpg

Marcel Offermans and Paul Jeffrey take out the beautiful rFactor 2 Le Mans 24 Hour circuit in our live 'Talk n Drive' interview - Friday 14th June @ 19:30 UTC

Please note we are now going to be switching to the RD Twitch channel - Links updated

Watch the action live from 19:30 UTC (20:30 BST / 21:30 CEST) on the RaceDepartment Twitch channel as we take to the yet to be released Le Mans 24 Hour circuit in rFactor 2, trying out the venue for the first time and speaking with the man behind the magic - Marcel Offermans of Studio 397.

With the big race happening this coming weekend, what better time to build up the hype and check out the latest virtual creation for rFactor 2!

rF2 Le Mans talk n drive Live 2.jpg

For more from the world of rFactor 2, head over to the RaceDepartment rFactor 2 sub forum and connect with your fellow rF2 fans today!

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Last edited:
RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief, occasional YouTuber, commentator and broadcaster, with a passion for motorsport on both the real and virtual racetrack.

Leynad777

500RPM
Premium
Jan 30, 2015
Can't wait to do some laps with the MAK Corp Sauber C11 on this track:thumbsup:. Since the mod is 1991 spec, the chicanes are authentic. But i guess the AI will not work well, so hoping for the new UI with the competition system soon:whistling:. Since Marcel already announced "it's rather weeks than months" away, it should be at least this summer:rolleyes: The really greatest racing-event, the 24h Nürburgring is next week, so i hope for a double stint in terms of DLCs...:D

M D Gourley

1000RPM
Premium
Sep 17, 2015
One of 2 of my most anticipated Tracks for rF2....man o man this is going to be great, really looking forward to them... personal opinion of coarse. :)

Reactions: Alex72 and Oldzeb

farjam

500RPM
Jun 4, 2017
Wait, did i miss something? we will have le mans?:confused: how did i miss it , i'm so happy right now :D:D:D:D

azqa

25RPM
Dec 21, 2017
You think that Le Mans will be released in the afternoon, and not around the interview of Marcel ?

Indeed, I think it's late, 9:30 pm (Europe).

Reactions: racer7