rF2 Endurance Pack Released - New Trailer Added

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
rf2 BMW 2.jpg rf2 BMW.jpg rf2 corvette.jpg rf2 Norma  .jpg rf2 norma oreca.jpg rf2 porsche.jpg
The new five car 'Endurance Pack' DLC will be released tomorrow for rFactor 2, and to celebrate Studio 397 have revealed a new trailer for this exciting pack of cars.

Bringing the BMW M8 GTE to a racing simulation for the first time, the wonderful Porsche 911 RSR GTE, the beastly Chevrolet Corvette C7.R and two Prototypes in the form of the Norma M30 and Oreca 07, the brand new 'Endurance Pack' DLC release for rFactor 2 looks set fair to be one of the most impressive collections of content for the simulation since Studio 397 took control of the game back in 2016.

Making the most of the rapidly improving new DX11 build and graphic output, the new five pack of cars already look the part, and thanks to the advanced physics that the rFactor series has been renowned for in recent years, the odds of these cars living up to their visuals in the handling department remains very high indeed...

The new pack can be purchased from the rFactor 2 Steam Store for £13.15 and will release Friday 15th June.

rFactor 2 is available exclusively for PC from Steam now.

Check out the rFactor 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment for all the latest news and discussion with regards to the simulation. You can take part in lively debates with fellow rFactor 2 fans and take part in some great Club and League racing events..! Head over to the forum now!

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch

RaceDepartment Instagram

Have you tried the new content yet? What are your impressions? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
SimRacing-GP.net runs GT3 DLC for some time. rF2 AI is the best in the business, you can adjust difficulty. I sometimes like to have jump in races with AI to practice before league.
Also S397 is developing online competition system so if it's released, DLCs should be useful.
I also know a few leagues who run some DLC, but they're all struggling to come up with decent grids. Having races with 10-15 people isn't much encouraging.

Nice pack of cars. Annoyingly bad video. I hate all those quick shots and change of motion speed. Impossible to get an idea of how the cars drive. Oh and crappy music. Sorry. Still I consider purchasing the pack, because the cars seem cool.
I got it, 112DKK is nothing! And the 2 cars I have tested for now are superb. The Porsche is great, and the M8 I just love it!, with no settings at all it handles so nice, really worth it
du vil ikke fortryde det
;)

I'll wait for more reviews on this one.

The first GT3 pack was a bit much for what you got and I didn't feel like the cars were that much better than any content that was already out there. In addition, the optimization of the graphics was pretty bad and it took a much heavier toll on the system than any freeware. Finally, i'd really like to see adjustable traction control in-car like you see in AC, R3E and even PCars2 to some level.
You can switch always in any car switch between 3 levels of tractioncontrol, just hook it up with a button.
But these cars have all the TC settings like the real cars.

I also know a few leagues who run some DLC, but they're all struggling to come up with decent grids. Having races with 10-15 people isn't much encouraging.
That GT3 pack is amazing but competing with free mods like this wont help much. I joined some leagues with that DLC but grids are small indeed. The pack itself needed a more relevant car instead of the Radical too. Wish that M8 license would mean they add the M6 GT3 to the pack at least
In the end they compete with free mods and sell less, that rise the price and make it sell even less, vicious cycle.

After driving all the cars on SRC's server, I say RIP Enduracers.

Hahaha :)

Unfortunately since we lack any Ferrari and Aston in the pack, it would be nice to use them with GTE Pack.

I've already made a quick race and they seem to be kinda on par.

Is there any way to make few Ferrari's and few Aston from Enduracers to be visible in the GTE series?

In the end they compete with free mods and sell less, that rise the price and make it sell even less, vicious cycle.
I think it's not so much mod related, but more game related although the game has massively improved overtime. Some leagues switch back to freeware mods, but the number of participants aren't increasing. Even the ones who still host on rF1 have better grids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back