rF2 Endurance Pack Released - New Trailer Added

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
rf2 BMW 2.jpg rf2 BMW.jpg rf2 corvette.jpg rf2 Norma  .jpg rf2 norma oreca.jpg rf2 porsche.jpg
The new five car 'Endurance Pack' DLC will be released tomorrow for rFactor 2, and to celebrate Studio 397 have revealed a new trailer for this exciting pack of cars.

Bringing the BMW M8 GTE to a racing simulation for the first time, the wonderful Porsche 911 RSR GTE, the beastly Chevrolet Corvette C7.R and two Prototypes in the form of the Norma M30 and Oreca 07, the brand new 'Endurance Pack' DLC release for rFactor 2 looks set fair to be one of the most impressive collections of content for the simulation since Studio 397 took control of the game back in 2016.

Making the most of the rapidly improving new DX11 build and graphic output, the new five pack of cars already look the part, and thanks to the advanced physics that the rFactor series has been renowned for in recent years, the odds of these cars living up to their visuals in the handling department remains very high indeed...

The new pack can be purchased from the rFactor 2 Steam Store for £13.15 and will release Friday 15th June.

rFactor 2 is available exclusively for PC from Steam now.

Check out the rFactor 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment for all the latest news and discussion with regards to the simulation. You can take part in lively debates with fellow rFactor 2 fans and take part in some great Club and League racing events..! Head over to the forum now!

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch

RaceDepartment Instagram

Have you tried the new content yet? What are your impressions? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
I don't know what to think :(

Been waiting for that kind of content for such a long time. I'm glad it's for now!
But in the other hand, so many ressources wasted and time spent to build useless DLCs like the Nola track or the USF2000?
Frustrating to have such a good game with such a poor content.
Where are the real stuff? By real stuff, I mean a Nordschleife, a modern Spa or Le Mans track...

Is it a matter of license they can't afford?

By the way, THANKS to modders :inlove: Those guys are doing Studio397's job for nothing! they, at least, deserve a beer!

It's gr8 that studio 397 have managed to get this content, but sadly for me it's all too little too late. Rfactor 2 promised so much back when it first released in beta form, but for so long it had terrible graphics, horrific performance and no decent content, that I moved on long ago. I've tried rf2 after each update and though it has definitely improved, it just doesn't do enough to stand out from my other Sims. The gt3 cars were by far the best content they released to date, but still only kept my interest for a few days.

I hope they can keep pushing forward, especially for the fans who do enjoy rf2 though. Fingers crossed to see the bmw m8 gte in iRacing or something else worthy of my time at a later date!

It's gr8 that studio 397 have managed to get this content, but sadly for me it's all too little too late. Rfactor 2 promised so much back when it first released in beta form, but for so long it had terrible graphics, horrific performance and no decent content, that I moved on long ago. I've tried rf2 after each update and though it has definitely improved, it just doesn't do enough to stand out from my other Sims. The gt3 cars were by far the best content they released to date, but still only kept my interest for a few days.

I hope they can keep pushing forward, especially for the fans who do enjoy rf2 though. Fingers crossed to see the bmw m8 gte in iRacing or something else worthy of my time at a later date!
Still it has (arguably) best physic and FFB. With a good mod, cars not only handle realistically, which is very important for me, but also look great(if they leverage DX11). There are also many unique features other “hardcore” sims don’t have or implement them poorly. For me the advantages outweight disadvantages and it’s the sim I play the most.

Nordschliefe, long track with zero fan visibility, 8 minutes of nothing then zoom zoom zoom.
Mid Ohio. Short roadcourse with complete fan visiblitiy...ok, except maybe down in Thunder Valley. VIR, longer than many roadcourses, but still not even close to the 'Ring.' But VIR, Virginia International Raceway,' has nearly as many different driving demands as the Ring. Just don't slide off near the Hogpens! Spa? We have Spa 67, 2000 and something ish...2009ish, 2013ish..There are freakin' Spas all over. {psst, same with LM}
My point? just that EVERYONE wants something. I want the Acura NSX GT3. Will I see it?? Doubtful...does it ruin rF2? Not in the least!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 155 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%