rF2: EnduRacers Flat 6 Series Preview Video

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
EnduRacers and Gentlemen Racers yesterday unveiled a stunning preview video of the upcoming Flat 6 Series mod for the rFactor 2 platform.

The well produced video provides plenty of mouthwatering visual goodness for fans of the sim to enjoy, whilst at the same time also pay tribute to highly decorated Porsche driver, and all round good guy Sean Edwards who lost his life in a tragic accident at the Queensland Raceway in October 2013 whilst riding shotgun during driving experience lessons for members of the public.

The Flat 6 mod will be the first foray for EnduRacers into the world of rFactor 2 and is promised to feature all the latest enhancements to the simulation, such as chassis flex, the latest tyre models and shaders as well as a commitment from the team to ensure the mod is kept up to date with rFactor 2’s latest feature developments.

flat6 1.png

The Flat 6 Series mod is seen as somewhat of a toe in the water for the team as they also plan to bring the highly regarded rFactor 1 Endurance Series mod to the sim sometime after the release of the Flat 6 Series.

No release dates have yet been announced for either mod, but judging by the quality of previous works then whenever they do release it will surely provide excellent and enjoyable racing for fans of sim racing for years to come.

Are you looking forward to the new Flat 6 Series? Have you driven the rF1 version? Let us know in the comments below!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah this could well be pretty epic I think.

rFactor 2 is one of those sims that you really need to invest some time in, once you get going with it it really pays back big time.

Literally the more laps I do, the more I enjoy this sim.

Roll on Flat 6 and the Endurance Series mod !

Yeah I purchased RF1 simply for the Endurance Series Mod but was surprised that I couldn't get it to function at all well with my wheel, the ffb was really odd.

In RF2 the FFB is awesome with very little adjustment, you certainly know when you've got a flat spot! :roflmao:

So really looking forward to that mod as well, would gladly make a small donation to their work as well. Top Quality stuff :thumbsup:

It's a shame that Enduraces didn't do the 991 Cup

Well give it time, maybe make a comment on their official ISI forum page well? They do have their hands full at the moment though ;)

I would love a modern version of the early 2000's Sportscar mods (Audi R8's, Dyson's, Lola's, etc). I managed to track down the RSDG.net version for GSCE and it's great fun. Even copied across my Crocodile Audi Skin. That took me soooooo long to do :laugh:

Yes will be great mod when it comes out.
Do you notice the very very bad lag (stutter) in the video. Watch 1:35 on

Along with others I have been complaining about this lag at ISI forums for sometime.

Really needs to be fixed. Online race not possible with this lag.

I have tried all the known and reported fixes with out improvement.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 75 12.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 54 8.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 36 5.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 90 14.8%