rF2: Enduracers Endurance Series V3.00 Released

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Enduracers Endurance Series V3.00 8.jpg

Very recently the Enduracers Modding Team and Gentlemen Racers released a new and rather impressive update to their Endurance Series rFactor 2 mod.

Having gone through some substantial updates in recent months, the Endurance Series collection of prototype and GT cars for rFactor 2 has been revisited once again by the talented Enduracers and GR modding teams, receiving a new version 3 patch that brings with it a raft of rather impressive improvements.

Already one of the stand out mods for rFactor 2, this new version 3 update lifts the Endurance Series mod yet further with a wide range of improvements that includes such things the inclusion of working position lights for all three categories, upgrading to the latest CPM tyre model version introduced as part of the Studio 397 'Endurance Pack' DLC, force feedback and physics enhancements as well as various improvements and changes throughout the mod.

Enduracers Endurance Series V3.00 6.jpg

Hot on the heels of the recent Flat 6 update by the same developers, this is certainly fast becoming one of the single most impressive mods in rFactor 2 so far, and well worth a look if you haven't yet had the opportunity to sample the new update for yourselves.

You can download the Endurance Series V3.00 mod from Steam HERE.

Enduracers Endurance Series V3.00 4.jpg

If you really want to experience these cars at their very best, our rFactor 2 club racing staff are hosting a 60 minute multiclass endurance racing event this Friday 1st February - sign up HERE.

Endurance Series V3.00 Update Notes:
  • UI : New cars menu icons.
  • GRAPHICS : C7R cockpit shaders update.
  • GRAPHICS : Updated cockpits and steering wheel shaders.
  • GRAPHICS : F458 driver hands issue on low graphic setup.
  • GRAPHICS : Rims & Tires lightning update on all cars.
  • GRAPHICS : Added realistic LM/WEC position lights on all cars.
  • GRAPHICS : Corrected Zytek Rim texture.
  • GRAPHICS : Corrected JSP3 Rear grill transparency.
  • GRAPHICS : C7R rear fan not turning.
  • SOUNDS : Onboard tire sounds increased.
  • SOUNDS : Inside / Outside sounds balance adjusted.
  • SOUNDS : JSP3 sounds changed.
  • PHYSICS : Inertia adjusted.
  • PHYSICS : Tire updated (based on latest S397 reference used on official DLC).
  • PHYSICS : Aero adjusted (to finetune after tires integration).
  • PHYSICS : Tire wear adjusted.
  • PHYSICS : Tire pressure adjusted.
  • PHYSICS : Default setup adjusted (don't reuse old setups).
  • PHYSICS : IA performances and stability fixed.
  • PHYSICS : Crash at high speed fixed.
  • PHYSICS : FFB power adjusted.
  • PHYSICS : Brake pressure is now adjustable.
  • PHYSICS : Method to check laptimes vs real laptimes changed to be closer than real time with rubbered tracks.
  • PHYSICS GTC CLASS : Rear wing steps passed from 10 to 20 to allow more finetune in setup.
  • PHYSICS GTC CLASS : Brake power and balance adjusted.
  • PHYSICS GTC CLASS : Some aero finetunes.
  • PHYSICS GTE CLASS : New Traction control system added with 12 positions:
  • PHYSICS GTE CLASS : Rear wing steps passed from 10 to 20 to allow more finetune in setup.
  • PHYSICS GTE CLASS : Caster adjusted.
  • PHYSICS P2 CLASS : New Traction control system added with 12 positions:
  • PHYSICS P2 CLASS : Front wing steps passed from 3 to 2 to simulate High & Low downforce packages.
  • PHYSICS P2 CLASS : Rear wing steps passed from 21 to 28 to allow more finetune in setup.
  • PHYSICS P2 CLASS : Undertray restored.
  • PHYSICS P2 CLASS : Caster adjusted.
  • PHYSICS P2 CLASS : Steering ratio increased.
  • PHYSICS P2 CLASS : Seat range increased.
  • PHYSICS P3 CLASS : Front wing steps passed from 3 to 2 to simulate High & Low downforce packages.
  • PHYSICS P3 CLASS : Rear wing steps passed from 21 to 28 to allow more finetune in setup.
  • PHYSICS P3 CLASS : Undertray restored.
  • PHYSICS P3 CLASS : Caster adjusted.
  • PHYSICS P3 CLASS : Steering ratio increased.
  • PHYSICS P3 CLASS : Seat range increased.
  • PHYSICS P3 CLASS : Brake power and balance adjusted.
  • PHYSICS P3 CLASS : Gearbox frozen.

rFactor 2 is a PC exclusive racing simulation available worldwide via the Steam network.

Check out the rFactor 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment for all the latest news and discussion with regards to the simulation. You can take part in lively debates with fellow rFactor 2 fans and take part in some great Club and League racing events..!

Like what you see here at RD? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

It is converted but you can argue how well and the only SP! and SP2.
That said this is a great update been having some nice both hotlaps and races on LeMans 2017.

Really? Interesting I did try and find it for RF2 but had no luck.

As you say though a nice update, I was surprised slightly as I thought they might wait for the shader update but maybe they just wanted to get this update released.

I took the chance to make a little donation, now that the PayPal button is available on their website. The fun I had the last weekend at Sebring with the Oculus I guess deserves a little gift. :)

I like official GT3 power pack much more, do not understand why there is no so much online racing, it would be so great!
Yes, I have same question. And I tought after everyone praise the amazing Sebring, will be full of races on it with this new Challenger pack. NO, not at all. Sometimes, after work, I entered the multiplayer lobby, search for some GT3races, after 2-3 attempt I give up and fire up single player session.

Yes, I have same question. And I tought after everyone praise the amazing Sebring, will be full of races on it with this new Challenger pack. NO, not at all. Sometimes, after work, I entered the multiplayer lobby, search for some GT3races, after 2-3 attempt I give up and fire up single player session.
There are quite few leagues/clubs that use the GT3s.

Mod Edit: Removed external site link

As I said even here on RD, GT3 races are hosted since the release of Challengers Pack.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am wondering why there is little interest in the Enduracers mod . I have enjoyed since RF1 ,and RF2 but have to just use single player mode to enjoy the mod . Its 1 of my most favorite mods for RF and best of all its free . So thank you so much for the mods you guys have created over the years Enduracers .
Old simracers never die, they fall asleep at there computer .

As Case stated, the 3rd party car modders must provide the thumbnails for use with the new UI. S397 cannot legally make them(or they just don't want to take the time) so it's up to Rieza or any other modder to supply the icons...which sounds like a somewhat complex process. Originally they just had a ? next to the cars without the thumbnails images, but several months ago they changed the graphic to show a tarp shrouded car.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 233 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.3%