1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU rf1 HistorX A3 Class @ Bathurst - Sun 08OCT17

Discussion in 'rFactor Racing Club' started by Rupe Wilson, Sep 27, 2017.

Added to Calendar: 08-10-17
  1. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    rFactor Senior Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +6,939
    Adding you now :)

2. Allan Ramsbottom

Allan Ramsbottom
    Premium

Ratings:
    +890
    SIGN ME UP TO RACE PLEASE050%.jpg
    is there room for a little-un:cautious::cautious::whistling::whistling:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    rFactor Senior Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +6,939
  4. Denis Betty

Denis Betty
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,255
    Quite a few of our regulars were otherwise engaged for this one. That's a shame because it would have been epic with 4 or 5 more drivers. As it was, we had a real blast with 8 starters. I saved the 2 fastest cars (TVR & 330 GTO) for Sunday, even though they were a little challenging to drive.

R1, I somehow managed to jump the start :redface:. I went straight in to serve my penalty, but stopped in my box instead of driving through. That cost me ~70 seconds for fuel & tyres and I had to serve the drive through on the next lap. Shame because me and @Allan Ramsbottom were looking forward to a close race. :(
    Anyway, I was charging hard all race and almost caught @Ulf Carlsson in an SLR!!!!!!!!!!!! for 2nd place. Well done Ulf, I know you love that car, but to keep it on track around Bathurst and beat everybody except Allan, was a top showing mate. Well done again. :notworthy:

R2, I made sure of the start, so I lost a couple places, but had fun chasing. I had a nice battle with @T_rac3, before pinning back my ears and going after Allan. After that, it's all a bit of a blur TBH. I think Allan made a mistake somewhere along the line and I got past.

Anyway, thanks to all who turned out, it was great fun.
    Please do your best to sign up early for this week's events chaps. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 3