rf newbie asks controller setup gurus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reik Major

Premium
Hy all!

I'm into simracing since GP1 on the Amiga500 (i think) and i'm through all the simbin titles since they're out.

Now i'm new to rf as i heard that it has the best F1 mods. So i downloaded the MMG F1 2007 2.00 and update to 2.10. It's great, but i can't get a good feeling with my Momo FFB wheel.

I tested other sports car mods to see whether they are steerable and feelable similar to their counterparts in the simbin titles. But i'm not able to get them feel good.

Can someone who has the same wheel pm me his controller.ini which i just copy and paste into my rf? And are there any tools out there to improve the FFB feeling?

thx all!

Hi , have you tried the reelfeel on rfactorcentral it´s in the downloads plugin . It helped me to get the right feeling.

Hy all!

I'm into simracing since GP1 on the Amiga500 (i think) and i'm through all the simbin titles since they're out.

Now i'm new to rf as i heard that it has the best F1 mods. So i downloaded the MMG F1 2007 2.00 and update to 2.10. It's great, but i can't get a good feeling with my Momo FFB wheel.

I tested other sports car mods to see whether they are steerable and feelable similar to their counterparts in the simbin titles. But i'm not able to get them feel good.

Can someone who has the same wheel pm me his controller.ini which i just copy and paste into my rf? And are there any tools out there to improve the FFB feeling?

thx all!

Hi , have you tried the reelfeel on rfactorcentral it´s in the downloads plugin . It helped me to get the right feeling.

thx Ingemar! i heard about it but didn't know how it was called exactly. Hope it helps me and explains itself...

With my question for a plr file i hoped to find a person, who has the same wheel like me (black Momo FFB) and has the knowledge to configure the plr that it feels like the simbin titles. Thought there are some people who have simbin titles and rf. Anyone out there?

BTW: Where is a "split axis function" in rf???

Hi , there should be poeple who have the same wheel , soory can´t help you whit that cause i´ve got the G25 .
"split axis function" i think is split between the trottle and steering so that the don´t work on the same axis , induvidual axis i think .
best of luck and a happy holidays.
cheers Ingemar

thx Ingemar! i heard about it but didn't know how it was called exactly. Hope it helps me and explains itself...

With my question for a plr file i hoped to find a person, who has the same wheel like me (black Momo FFB) and has the knowledge to configure the plr that it feels like the simbin titles. Thought there are some people who have simbin titles and rf. Anyone out there?

BTW: Where is a "split axis function" in rf???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 121 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 307 27.6%